JB please retro these XIV ASAP please and thanks.

i agree those are dope and if they didn't I wouldn't mind the low tops ( my first Jordan )

That's a simple custom, Just Do It (no pun intended) yourself. That's what I started doing. We all know not to depend on JB, especially with the most simplistic decisions to please their consumers.

i agree those are dope and if they didn't I wouldn't mind the low tops ( my first Jordan )

IMO these are killing the low tops I'd take high top gingers as well. Oxys and indiglos will come it's only a matter of time. This was just a fresh *** idea by mâché

That's a simple custom, Just Do It (no pun intended) yourself. That's what I started doing. We all know not to depend on JB, especially with the most simplistic decisions to please their consumers.

True. I've done a lot of DIY projects with js but I don't have the confidence of getting it to come out this clean and I ain't trying to ruin a pair of black toes

Last edited:
he needs to finish the tongue. I'm not actually feeling this custom yet. it's aight but not great. I'm sure it would look better if it was an actual retro+ with the same materials as the lows

I thought so, but I'm curious how the gave the upper the suede-like finish.
pretty sure that's just what texture of the leather looks like when it's dyed that color blue. The leather on those 14s has a grainier texture than the smoothe white leather we usually see on 5s

Back
Top Bottom