JB Quick cant be caught commercial...

solewoman

Staff member
What shoes are being advertised...? The commercial goes too fast. lol.
laugh.gif

What shoes are being advertised...? The commercial goes too fast. lol.
laugh.gif

What shoe is the guy in the stands wearing? He kicks up his foot and you see the outsole but I can't tell if its VI or VII.

What shoe is the guy in the stands wearing? He kicks up his foot and you see the outsole but I can't tell if its VI or VII.

Originally Posted by underbird92

It's the VI.

I'm assuming it's Chris Paul's new kicks...But like you said, you can't see 'em. The commercial is probably just advertising the brand in general. Jordan brand does this alot in their commercials. They won't feature a lone product but the entire brand to represent it's new slogan...In this case, it's "Quick can't be caught".

Originally Posted by underbird92

It's the VI.

I'm assuming it's Chris Paul's new kicks...But like you said, you can't see 'em. The commercial is probably just advertising the brand in general. Jordan brand does this alot in their commercials. They won't feature a lone product but the entire brand to represent it's new slogan...In this case, it's "Quick can't be caught".

i slowed it down theres a slew of kicks...looks like the defender has on stealth xx3's i saw 13's too.

i slowed it down theres a slew of kicks...looks like the defender has on stealth xx3's i saw 13's too.

defender appears to be wearing the stealth XX3s but then when you pause it near the end it looks like the crocs from the XVI more than the Argyle from the XX3. Wonder which one it is?

defender appears to be wearing the stealth XX3s but then when you pause it near the end it looks like the crocs from the XVI more than the Argyle from the XX3. Wonder which one it is?

I think this part 2 of a series of commercials. I saw another one before I saw this one, where they clearly show the shoes he's wearing

I think this part 2 of a series of commercials. I saw another one before I saw this one, where they clearly show the shoes he's wearing

Back
Top Bottom