JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

the db8 link went off on my page monitor about 20mins ago. dont know if it has anything to do with this rumored Tuesday restock

Tuesday? Thought it was today? Is this the only current restock thread or are there a bunch of them?

there is supposed to be a small one today @ 3pm but word is going around that tuesday a big one is going down. don't know if there's any validity to it but its what im hearing

BOB 10s,

liberty 10,

legend 11s,

legend 4s,

sport blue 6s,

black infrared 6s

June 10th hitting pockets

Anyone have the legend blue xi NDC link so I can just refresh it Tuesday?

Last edited:
Man I really hope the blk/infra's VI's.  Love my pair and really am hoping to grab another.  

Prices on those really has started to spike.  

Honestly, while I am all for going after a big fish like the DB 8's or Jeter's.  I just pretty much chalk those up as auto L's cause I'm not beating the scripts and bots that are running for those when there is maybe a handful actually to grab on the restock.

Man I really hope the blk/infra's VI's.  Love my pair and really am hoping to grab another.  

Prices on those really has started to spike.  

Honestly, while I am all for going after a big fish like the DB 8's or Jeter's.  I just pretty much chalk those up as auto L's cause I'm not beating the scripts and bots that are running for those when there is maybe a handful actually to grab on the restock.
Infrared 6s will be on there.

Nothing about DBs yet..I still want a pair so I can rock.

That June date must be a placeholder, any restock would likely occur sometime this week.  The point of restocks in May is to boost sales numbers before the end of the year which is end of May for Nike. 

Back
Top Bottom