JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

Be on the look out for the Snkrs restock at 10 they might be restocking gmp 6s and 11s hope you guys cop
gmp 6s and 11s? 
roll.gif
  stop fooling yourself

Last edited:
Im only after 2 or 3 shoes which i highly doubt will restock but i will keep an eye out i suppose.

Hopefully nothing i want drops :smile:

For those who use the J23 app, do you get a notification when there's a restock? I didn't realize that push notifications were an option until last night, so I just turned them on.

Coming from experience if you're waiting for a j23 notification or a tweet then you already lost.. Plus j23 notifies people like 2 minutes late

That's because he's busy creating affiliate links so he can earn 1/100th of a cent on Jordan retro purchases.

BIGTIME
+1

What other phone notifications would you recommend using? I get SMS alerts from nikestore, but that obviously doesn't cover restocks on other sites or silent NDC restocks.

^^^ no alert you depend on will work. You have people monitoring links all day. Just get what you can and let that be that. That's the best approach IMO and honestly, if you really wanted a shoe, you should have made some moves instead of relying on a restock anyways.

What other phone notifications would you recommend using? I get SMS alerts from nikestore, but that obviously doesn't cover restocks on other sites or silent NDC restocks.

Restock info is rampant on Twitter hours before they actually happen. I've known of all restock well before they hit because of this. But like bigj said, depending on restocks for that pair you missed out on will be extremely frustrating. I consider myself fortunate if I hit on 1-2 pairs during a restock.

Back
Top Bottom