JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Damn, JB needs to quit playing with my emotions.

They had me hype thinkin the bordeaux's were gonna drop next march and now they hit me with this lame colorway. Quit dropping new 7's until you finish dropping the OG colorways. Period.

QFMFT

allstar 13's is all that matters to me
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

13s and 3s for me
lmao at the 6 rings boots at the bottom
the spizike boots werent bad but the 6 ring boots are a fail

Hyped for the Playoff XIII's. Finally. I hope the final product doesn't come out looking busted.

Why do people complain about the other stuff on there? That stuff is obviously not for us. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want more than one good release per month. If all the shoes on that list were heat, everyone would complain about that. I pretty much have blinders on when it comes to anything but retro's, so that other stuff doesn't really bother me.

I'm def coppin the allstar 13's and cements......I hope they make both in toddler sizes so I can get my son them also

funny how we got a pic of 7s that dont release until march next year but we havent seen the flints that release in november

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I'm def coppin the allstar 13's and cements......I hope they make both in toddler sizes so I can get my son them also

your good my man they are taking them all the way down

Been regretting it ever since I sold my DS white/cement III's.
Still hunting for a steal/deal on another pair.
I'll have to settle for these new ones if everything turns out ok.

Yo chill out guys...Yeah there is more than ALOT of garbage on that list....but there is still a lot of empty spaces. Cement 3's and playoff XIII's will be copped x2 for me....dont know about the 7's yet. AirMAX fusions and 6-17 fusion are just straight up stupid.....

Yo chill out guys...Yeah there is more than ALOT of garbage on that list....but there is still a lot of empty spaces. Cement 3's and playoff XIII's will be copped x2 for me....dont know about the 7's yet. AirMAX fusions and 6-17 fusion are just straight up stupid.....

Back
Top Bottom