JB summer 2010 with pics

information is correct they are doing powder blue ix's.. Cement IVs are still being debated on, if they do drop cements they will be a quickstrike.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

I heard the nines coming out are in fact powder blues....

Don't play with my emotions. I hope this is true.

yes these will release again but there going to change a few things on it not to big but there are changes

Why mess with a classic? There is absolutely NO reason to change anything on the shoe
mad.gif

im not sure they obviously arent thinking and there has been a confirmation that the inner liner will have a baby blue speckle print almost like the cement

yes these will release again but there going to change a few things on it not to big but there are changes

Why mess with a classic? There is absolutely NO reason to change anything on the shoe
mad.gif

im not sure they obviously arent thinking t jb and there has been a confirmation that the inner liner will have a baby blue speckle print almost like the cement

Well thanks for the info. I hope its not too big of a deal-breaker. These were my first pair of Jordan's and I would love to get my hands on these again.

mad.gif

im not sure they obviously arent thinking t jb and there has been a confirmation that the inner liner will have a baby blue speckle print almost like the cement

Well thanks for the info. I hope its not too big of a deal-breaker. These were my first pair of Jordan's and I would love to get my hands on these again.

Hopefully they won't butcher the Powder Blue IX's, if that's in fact the colorway they release.

I can see them adding a #23 on the heel which wasn't on the originals.

yes these will release again but there going to change a fsew things on it not to big but there are changes
wat else u kno?

we need pics cause ne one can go around saying kicks that can come out..lol..and he spelled infrared wrong..lol

grape cw spizikes. i'll have to see these.

powder ix's will be copped. knew these were gonna come out

Back
Top Bottom