JB summer 2010 with pics

Originally Posted by ijapino

Hopefully they won't butcher the Powder Blue IX's, if that's in fact the colorway they release.

I can see them adding a #23 on the heel which wasn't on the originals.

samples from 93 had the 23 stitched on the heel though, a japanese seller had um up on ebay last year

Originally Posted by carmine23

we need pics cause ne one can go around saying kicks that can come out..lol..and he spelled infrared wrong..lol

lets get thru 2009 first, u wont see pics til ealry/mid next for half the releases.

the 1/23 hybrid sample pics were shown a while back

also u could have another VI dropping in the mix next year

wht/red VI & (tbd) IX sound good to me
2rqdl00.jpg

the white/red 6's are hot. i hope they still release the white/black 6's in march, i would rock those with EVERYTHING...

oh wait...so everyone cries about the black varsity red 6's...but everyone's cool with white varsity red??? wow

eek.gif

Powder Blue IX.

The memories of Jerry Stackhouse and Rasheed Wallace playing in those joints at UNC.

2 pairs are a must.

So everyone accept it now there will be no infrared and white VI so when we see the sample pics dont be suprprised when it's varsity red and say " ohI don't like the color "....

Originally Posted by carmine23

we need pics cause ne one can go around saying kicks that can come out..lol..and he spelled infrared wrong..lol
Dude your an idiot. All my info has credabilty while else would I post it. I have the catolog and if you go to theshoegame.com most of everythingI said is ther with pics. The thing you have to understand is that you cant go posting picks right after a shoe presentation that pisseds of the reps and thebrand ,and then they start blacking out all the pics and not showing samples when you go to see the upcoming line up. Oh wow i spelled infrared wrong come onNE ONE.

I learned from the flu games, you can't go by numbers, because JB will butcher them.

II's and VI's are a possible though

sick.gif
At those Black/Royal 1s......@%@#!*JB Ruined another classic shoe with that white stitching...#!+??

*edit, nvm they were Alphas...but even with the 6s they are substituting the Infrared with the Varsity Red...

White/Infrared VI with Nike Air- Will pay 150 for.

White/Varsity Red VI with a jumpman on the back- LOL. Dont think so.

According to the other 2010 post, both colors will supposedly release with the Infrared being a quickstrike. Didnt hear anything about Nike Air on theInfrareds though, but still hoping.

and for the record, Infared was the color on the 2000 VI, not infrared. Mistake most likely, but that was it.
smile.gif

2010 looks like it's going to be promising year for JB (with a few exceptions of course
laugh.gif
) The spiz'ikes look really nice, and the VIs, and the IXs. If all of theseare releasing next year, my pockets will definately be empty
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom