JD after the Jump. Video

fOGBNhupivs&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&fs=1

I've seen this video on TSG.com.
I have to say, I'm not very impress.

I thought he would show the Laser/Gucci I's and the Cool Grey Spizikes.

Eh, maybe he have those under the desk. Who knows.

The only heat from this video is the Jordan I's strap, but I must say, those Laser Phats looks sexy.

These dudes are all hyped up about fusions and new releases
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
. Lets see some OG heat or older retros at least. I haveno respect for these idiots and there fusion trash

they have so much money they can just buy every jordan....wait they prob get them for free

i actually feel sorry for them, i really do. they dont know anything. i appreciate my jays so much coz i gotta work hard to get em

I can't believe these cats waste their time hoppin on youtube to show off some sneakers. For real don't they have better s#!@ to do?

Only pair's in the video that meant anything were the 1 straps (even though I'm a little burnt out on 1's right now) and the Spiz'ike's.Personally them velco one's is sh%t and the blase. Blase? They think trash is heat. When JD and Bow Wow get some Infrared's or some Grape's I mighthave a little respect for them then as sneakerheads. Blase
laugh.gif

It's
laugh.gif
2 me 2 hear all these niketalk hater's
sick.gif
with they weak comment's about people becuz they got a connect and arefamous. They use to have that stop snitching campagn, We need to make a stop HATING Campagn now though.

I'm not hatin or nothing but for real

why do they waste there time with all this weak #@$%
smh.gif

there's no love for the history of the brand just the hype

but w/e that's my opinion
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

It's
laugh.gif
2 me 2 hear all these niketalk hater's
sick.gif
with they weak comment's about people becuz they got a connect and are famous. They use to have that stop snitching campagn, We need to make a stop HATING Campagn now though.

roll.gif
some are just hating
bt on the other hand hes a hypebeast and seems to know nothing about JB
eyes.gif

Yes they have a good connect...comes with the fame(no ones hating on that)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hypebeast Jermaine Dupri

Step your Jordan game up

I think he got it backwards......what he has is not poppin
smh.gif

with his connects at JB, he needs to step his Jordan game up.

Yea the vid was alright, but all he is saying is that he gets Jays before they release which is perfectly fine by me because I get to see what the new Jayslook like and not have to spend my money on release date lol.

But I have one question... what is the point of wearing a short sleeve T and a scarf???
roll.gif

nobody here is hating on them for their fame, money, connects or any of that...i want that sh-t too. What we have a problem with is these dudes ABUSING thosethings to PRETEND to be sneakerheads like us....the difference is WE buy Jordans because we love the shoes, the history and of course the man MJ himself. THESECLOWNS buy shoes to brag/show off how wealthy they are, how famous they are by getting sh-t early, and how well they can coordinate random colored outfitsincluding f-cking winter scarfs and hats indoors with a t-shirt

Yea, we aint hatin the least bit. They got connects, good for them. But don't pretend to be somthin that your not for the sake of bein w/ the"in" crowd. For them ignorant dudes to say "I don't even know the release date on these" when there are a ton of informative sites w/this bein the best one, they can find out the release date, if they really want to. But like someone said before show me some OG or rare heat then we'lllisten, until then go take care of Janet, and Wow Bow needs to go make sure he didn't knock Superhead up.

Back
Top Bottom