JD SPORTS NOW SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

I know it shouldn't really be in the retro forum but I thought it's is in everyones interest,here are the delivery rates:

[table][tr][th=""]destination[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]cost[/th] [th=""][/th] [/tr][tr][td]mainland uk[/td] [td][/td] [td]£3.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]isle of man and isle of white[/td] [td][/td] [td]£3.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]northern ireland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£3.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]republic of ireland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]channel isles (guernsey and jersey)[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]usa[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]australia[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]belgium[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]canada[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]cyprus[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]czech republic[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]denmark[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]faore islands[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]finland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]france[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]germany[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]gibraltar[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]greece[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]greenland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]hong kong[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]iceland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]italy[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]japan[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]lichenstein[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]lithuania[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]luxembourg[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]malta[/td] [td][/td] [td]£24.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]monaco[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]netherlands[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]new zealand[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]norway[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]poland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]portugal (inc. maderia and azores)[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]san marino[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]singapore[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]spain (inc. canary isles)[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]sweden[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]switzerland[/td] [td][/td] [td]£8.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]turkey[/td] [td][/td] [td]£24.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]uae[/td] [td][/td] [td]£13.99[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

interesting... thanks for the heads up
smile.gif

we talkin euro or pounds? 14 euros to ship to the US is not bad.lets just hope they don't tax a crazy amount.

ales are down (i assume),only way to get back up is to ship worldwide.

good move on their part
pimp.gif

^even if you think the shipping rate isn't bad the cost of the shoes is going to be pretty hefty

the exchange rate is ridiculous anymore

a pair of air max 90's are £89.99 and shipping to the states is £13.99...total of £104.98 which is equivalent to $172.46 shipped

the juice aint worth the squeeze

this would have been great when the exchange rate was managable

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

look at the conversion rates for British pounds and united states dollar. not so good.
bingo. once conversions are factored in your paying $200+ for the good pairs.

lets hope their trend continues of bad colorways this past year, and not what we've seen the past 5-6. one can only hope

sounds good. even with the exchange rate it's still cheaper then the resell. although there stuff has been not the greatest lately
thanks for sharing op!

the deal right now is free shipping on orders over 75, anyone look into if that means a shipping discount as well?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

look at the conversion rates for British pounds and united states dollar. not so good.
bingo. once conversions are factored in your paying $200+ for the good pairs.
thanks for the head ups, but yeah conversion rate is a bi...

These guys are obvioulsy keen to do business stateside cos no-one is making their money on £13.99 shipping to the states......costs me £25-£30 to do from thepost office (when the f**kers arent striking of course).........

Same price as most of mainland europe? I dont think so........jump on it now before they put it up guys, the only thing is our retail prices are steep comparedto the states but much better than europe

thadoogal those guys are still on strike on and off? oh man i lived in london back in 2006 for a little while they were on strike on and off even when i wasstudying in london in 04' same with the firefighters....hopefully things arent that bad there for them.

hmmm 13 quids for shipping is almost $30 usd, i think ill pass unless its a great shoe im after.

Back
Top Bottom