JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

To the dude who said nobody questions street cred unless theres a reason, thats a DAMN LIE.

When T.I. dropped I'm Serious, nobody questioned it. Hell, the "Dope Boyz" video was shot IN Bankhead. Nobody questioned this negro till damnnear his 4th album.

Some other cat was talkin bout "Jeezy ain't from the A". OH so NOW he's not from Atlanta, but when Trap or Die came out, ya'll was all"Jeezy runs ATL, He's the truth, blah, blah blah". But now he's blown up ninjas sayin "oh jeezy, he ain't from ATL, son fromWarner-Robbins". I bet money if Gucci drops a CD and goes Gold (not saying I think he will, i'm just saying if) that these same bammas gonna comeback and say "oh Gucci, man I heard son ain't even from Zone 6, he ain't even no blood, he really ain't even shoot that ninja, blah blahblah".

Ole wishy washy, switchin sides like bisexuals, hate a ninja cuz he done came up, $$* negros. Ya'll are hilarious.

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project inAtlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

To the dude who said nobody questions street cred unless theres a reason, thats a DAMN LIE.

When T.I. dropped I'm Serious, nobody questioned it. Hell, the "Dope Boyz" video was shot IN Bankhead. Nobody questioned this negro till damn near his 4th album.

Some other cat was talkin bout "Jeezy ain't from the A". OH so NOW he's not from Atlanta, but when Trap or Die came out, ya'll was all "Jeezy runs ATL, He's the truth, blah, blah blah". But now he's blown up ninjas sayin "oh jeezy, he ain't from ATL, son from Warner-Robbins". I bet money if Gucci drops a CD and goes Gold (not saying I think he will, i'm just saying if) that these same bammas gonna come back and say "oh Gucci, man I heard son ain't even from Zone 6, he ain't even no blood, he really ain't even shoot that ninja, blah blah blah".

Ole wishy washy, switchin sides like bisexuals, hate a ninja cuz he done came up, $$* negros. Ya'll are hilarious.

I love how people think you can't be a fan of multiple artists. I %#*$* with T.I, Jeezy, and Gucci Mane so when they drop some hot !#+@ I'm a post my
pimp.gif
any damn where I please.

Jeezy's last mixtape had some
pimp.gif
tracks but overall lackluster.
T.I's last album had some
pimp.gif
tracks but overall wasn't doing it.
Recession had classic tracks but those were far and few between.
But over the last year I have been rocking to more Gucci than I have Jeezy/T.I combined.

And people try to pull your card like "when traphouse was out yall aint like it and yall was bumping TM 101". Ok stoopid that's cause I liked TM101 and didn't like Traphouse. People acting like an artist is like a sports team or a religion like dudes can't switch up.

NT is always the 1st people to say "Artist X fell off" but then when someone else says you're like oh but you use to %#*$* with him"That's the definition of fell off. I'm a Gucci Fan but I admit TM 101>anything Gucci has ever done. But The Movie, Wilt Chamberlain Vol. 1-4(don't count the last 2), Writing on the Wall>>>>>anything Jeezy has done in the last 2-3 years.

And again this is all my opinion and you can say I have terrible music taste because I don't care what you _'s think. But when you call someone a flipflopper at least have a valid reason why that person is flip flopping.

Gucci fans talking reckless...jeezy killed his shine once and he will do it again...by next year gucci will have a small fan base after all this hype blowsover...

And people try to pull your card like "when traphouse was out yall aint like it and yall was bumping TM 101". Ok stoopid that's cause I liked TM 101 and didn't like Traphouse. People acting like an artist is like a sports team or a religion like dudes can't switch up.

I know thats a shot at me but honestly Gucci was just as good and if not better back then....only thing different is the beats he used to be on.....at a hoodclub people go crazy when "Traphouse" "Go Head" and "Pyrex Pot" come on...and you sound closed minded acting like you can'tlisten to both....only a fool would let this beef decide who they want to listen to more.....when Jeezy crushed Gucci back then i kept rocking w/ Gucci....andima keep rocking w/ both because they make music I enjoy listening to

and if I catch on to an artist late, I always go back and listen to their old stuff to see where he came from or if he fell off some....thats just something Ido...and anybody who calls themselves a "fan" should do....

nah nah nah this dude gucci
smh.gif

gucci actin like this diss just came outta nowhere
ain't nobody to diss? fareal gucci?
damn near half of the writing on the wall he has something to say about jeezy
and then when he replies you tryna play the bigger man role
you can only call out a dude for so long before ah _ get back at you
he actin like he aint thinkin bout jeezy but every time you turn around he got jeezy name in a track
smh.gif

imo gucci knows what'll happen if they get back into this back and fourth battle
i expected more out of this honestly
ohwell.gif

By the way gucci throws darts on mixtapes and then saying hes not gonna retaliate because hes focusing on making hits, he seems to be playing chess because heknows hes making jeezy look jealous and he knows the streets are his now. Maybe he isnt slow.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

By the way gucci throws darts on mixtapes and then saying hes not gonna retaliate because hes focusing on making hits, he seems to be playing chess because he knows hes making jeezy look jealous and he knows the streets are his now. Maybe he isnt slow.
Name a hit he has besides freaky girl?... and don't say so icy...Jeezy has 3 platinum albums in a row...gucci's weekly mixtapes are forFREE

Jeezy>>>Gucci

but thats still a punk move....i hate people like that in life
laugh.gif
.....say some stuff and then when you address them they play dumb like they dont know whatsgoing on

laugh.gif
@ all these hood miscreants living their lives worried about"street cred." Dudes really need to get out that hood mentality, its sad how institutionalized this is for so many of our people. Dudes don'tlive in the hood because they like living there, financial situations and etc are the reason. Im a Flatbush BK head to the day that I die but trust I am morethan happy that I live in a nice quiet suburban neighborhood on the outskirts of ATL, not having to worry about ignorant dudes doing lawless things all in thename of street cred. F street cred sh-- is overrated on the simple fact that anybody can get touched or caught sleeping, there's always some hater outthere willing to try you and see how official your street credibility is. Who wants to live life with that burden its already hard enough out here for many ofus why compound it even more. Most of these dudes that are so official in the streets have goons on their payroll so how authentic is street credability if youcan "buy it"

edit: An am I the only one sitting back scratching my head on so many dudes speaking on street politics but when we had the Music Forum PYP thread 60% of picsposted look like members of Princeton's debate team.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

: An am I the only one sitting back scratching my head on so many dudes speaking on street politics but when we had the Music Forum PYP thread 60% of pics posted look like members of Princeton's debate team.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

laugh.gif

Since when has it been Jeezy's homeboy that got shot by Gucci?
this is what i've been trying to figure out as well...
The news said he was an associate. The hood say it was his homeboy

I heard it was just one of the dudes who were payed to kill gucci.

A stripper heard the diss record and tried to set gucci up. There's a video out somewhere.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project in Atlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.
Nah ... but he used to spit about living here ... can't remember the song but he say somethin bout "trappin on Lumpkin Road, i had thehammer and vogues / we used to his the high school and pick up h.es ... but he dad teaches/taught JROTC here or something like that ... I think he from Macontho ...

Originally Posted by Patmc13

By the way gucci throws darts on mixtapes and then saying hes not gonna retaliate because hes focusing on making hits, he seems to be playing chess because he knows hes making jeezy look jealous and he knows the streets are his now. Maybe he isnt slow.
Name a hit he has besides freaky girl?... and don't say so icy...Jeezy has 3 platinum albums in a row...gucci's weekly mixtapes are for FREE

Jeezy>>>Gucci
smh.gif

either you aint from down south or you dont hit the club.

Yea Jeezy from Macon Ga....its not something he hides...but i mean atlanta is the biggest city in Ga by at least 5 times so of course he's gonna rep thattoo.....When Jeezy came out he had that STRONG bmf backing so nobody could go against him when big meech got his back.....but w/ all them locked up he aint gotthat for sure backing like he used too.....hell anybody who was backed by bmf back then was certified because everybody was scared to go against them
laugh.gif
,puff body guard got popped by them and they were about to get bobby brown's cousin at Justin's restaurant too if i'm not mistaken....

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Name a hit he has besides freaky girl?... and don't say so icy...Jeezy has 3 platinum albums in a row...gucci's weekly mixtapes are for FREE

Jeezy>>>Gucci
smh.gif

either you aint from down south or you dont hit the club.

exactly my point outside the club or south this guy is not known...his shine will blow over very soon

Jeezy>>>Gucci

Back
Top Bottom