JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Everyone says T.I ain't From Bankhead now but when I'm serious was out Bankhead was Promoting him as the king of the A. Nobody was walkin around sayinthat T.I is a fraud !#+ until He bacame rich and stopped being in the streets as much. Your either a Soft +##*! or a Fake +##*! from the jump. U can't ridebehind a dude Cosighning homie to be real until a certain point then say he's soft it don't work like that.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Seems like a cry for attention from jeezy. Up here in DC, gucci's music is being cranked heavily.
Gucci's music is being cranked heavily in NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA too.
He is the streets in the South.

laugh.gif
@ immediately after the "$@+% Gucci Mane" line someone throwing up the blood sign in the club.

gucci wadnt out lookin to murder nobody he was defendin his self..andfor son sayin he cant beleive gucci killed em both its called aim nd shoot impretty surethey came wit intent to rob and not kill..that way gucci looks dumb..he shot em simply as that he aint no Chev Cellios

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

This kid ruins another thread
tired.gif

Are you ******ed ? Or just illiterate ? Go back and re-read what happened a few times so it sinks in, ask someone for help explaining it to you if you need it.Then smack yourself for me.

Now T.I.'s fake, and Jeezy's soft?

About three or four from now, when some other underground trap star from the A starts to bubble - what are y'all disloyal mutha %%#@ gon say bout Gucci?"He aint really mean to pop that _'. When they ran up in his crib his gun went off on accident and he was just frontin like he bout a body. Plus theysay that boy Waka really from Idaho."

Gucci can't see Jeezy on no microphone, but he is definitely that dude right now, but in time y'all gon turn on them So Icey boys too. Its what crabsin a barrel do....some of y'all can't even help it.

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

gucci wadnt out lookin to murder nobody he was defendin his self..andfor son sayin he cant beleive gucci killed em both its called aim nd shoot impretty sure they came wit intent to rob and not kill..that way gucci looks dumb..he shot em simply as that he aint no Chev Cellios
This has already been discussed.

You sir are an idiot if you think it's as easy as aim and shoot to take a man's life, let me get your address so I can kick ya door in with one of myboys and I wanna see how you react
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this thread convinces me that people in the Music forum are some flip flopping lames...
laugh.gif
....90% of the dudes in this thread wasnt even bumping Gucci thistime last year....and most of yall were throwing up :pimp:s all over the place when Jeezy album drop...

yall was better off playing it neutral like myself instead of looking like a bunch of close minded fools

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.

No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.

I wouldn't give a damn if my album reached a hunned fans, still got a hunned goons I keep this sh** one hunned man!

What you need to realize is people don't question someone's street cred for no reason, it's when something they do dosen't coinside with what they talk on tracks is when people begin to question them and pull their cards.

It's clear your blinded by the whole money aspect of things, this whole "the hood hates you when you get money" crap your talkin bout is something your gonna have to take up with someone else because I don't stay in the ATL zone 1,3, or 6. But nobody told TI to claim bankhead when he wasn't from there, so if people find out he's not then it's the truth it has nothing to do with the hood hatin on him b/c he has money, facts are facts. I could give a damn if TI catches another felony case but I don't know many ppl that can get caught w/ as many guns as he did and only get 12 months in jail ESPECIALLY if it's his third felony w/o snitchin.

While Gucci might want millions I doubt anyone will be questioning this dude cred b/c his hype rose while he was in jail, and he been on the scene the same amount of time as Jeezy, but because he dosen't have as much "talent"/money as jeezy he won't ever be called fake???? ****

9hm1bb.jpg

"BOOOOOYYYYY STOOOOPPPPP"
anyway like i said Gucci hopes he reaches the money status of TIP and Jeezy. Thats why he said hes not worried about the track bc they getting to the money.You got to be out your rabbit as mind if you think Gucci isnt rapping to be a multi millionaire. And to have the finer things in life, what rapper nowadaysisnt. dont let that goon, killa, and "Trap Talk" fool you, bc at the end of the day that man got mouths to feed.

As much as he raps that @@$%, that dude wants mansions in the islands and condos in different cities.

Like i said earlier give rap about another year and a new cat will be out, and yall same cats talking down on Jeezy and TIP, will be the same cats trying topull Gucci cards and claiming hes soft.

Did you really just quote all that, just to mark it out?smh.

I never said dude wasn't in it to get money. So idk why you guys are just jumping to conclusions, ya'll really need to learn to read and comprehend.

Doing shows/features/putting out mixtapes(which get him money like some of these independent rappers get when they drop there albums)=A lot of money, he can doall of these things while being in ATL. And no I don't see myself hatin on Gucci, never been a flip flop type of dude so you can take that notionelsewhere.

Avy is ill Dom ^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For the record. I'm neutral. Both dudes get heavy play from me.

Lol at this thread. This aint even the music forum anymore. This is flip flop 09. Yall dudes are killing me with this. I am from the A and know that Gucci gotthe streets right now but Jeezy on another level now.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around Edit: pretty much in the up scale areas though
Call a spade a spade Keith if you had money like that would you continue to walk around and chill in Zone 3 all day rather its Mechanicsvlle,Thomasville or Lakewood. Hell naw. Its the crab in a barrell mentality. They will try to keep you down. So honestly can you blame Jeezy if he walkin around theupscale areas.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.

No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.

I wouldn't give a damn if my album reached a hunned fans, still got a hunned goons I keep this sh** one hunned man!

What you need to realize is people don't question someone's street cred for no reason, it's when something they do dosen't coinside with what they talk on tracks is when people begin to question them and pull their cards.

It's clear your blinded by the whole money aspect of things, this whole "the hood hates you when you get money" crap your talkin bout is something your gonna have to take up with someone else because I don't stay in the ATL zone 1,3, or 6. But nobody told TI to claim bankhead when he wasn't from there, so if people find out he's not then it's the truth it has nothing to do with the hood hatin on him b/c he has money, facts are facts. I could give a damn if TI catches another felony case but I don't know many ppl that can get caught w/ as many guns as he did and only get 12 months in jail ESPECIALLY if it's his third felony w/o snitchin.

While Gucci might want millions I doubt anyone will be questioning this dude cred b/c his hype rose while he was in jail, and he been on the scene the same amount of time as Jeezy, but because he dosen't have as much "talent"/money as jeezy he won't ever be called fake???? ****

9hm1bb.jpg

"BOOOOOYYYYY STOOOOPPPPP"
anyway like i said Gucci hopes he reaches the money status of TIP and Jeezy. Thats why he said hes not worried about the track bc they getting to the money. You got to be out your rabbit as mind if you think Gucci isnt rapping to be a multi millionaire. And to have the finer things in life, what rapper nowadays isnt. dont let that goon, killa, and "Trap Talk" fool you, bc at the end of the day that man got mouths to feed.

As much as he raps that @@$%, that dude wants mansions in the islands and condos in different cities.

Like i said earlier give rap about another year and a new cat will be out, and yall same cats talking down on Jeezy and TIP, will be the same cats trying to pull Gucci cards and claiming hes soft.

I wouldn't give it that long.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Seems like a cry for attention from jeezy. Up here in DC, gucci's music is being cranked heavily.
Gucci's music is being cranked heavily in NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA too.
He is the streets in the South.

truth... i still ride to both of them tho

Dudes Sayin "Coochie" Mane Is Better Then Jeezy Is The Same Dudes Sayin Soulja Boy Gon Have a 5 Mic album.. Lames

I gotta respect Gucci for finally making it main stream (every rappers dream) I don't care how hood or street they say they are. This is one of the bestdiss records I've heard in awhile. Jeezy is on top of his game right now for example: I'm doin it aka Air Force 2, BiggestMovie, and his verse on the always strapped remix are
pimp.gif
. I lookfoward to hearing what he has in store for 103

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Did you really just quote all that, just to mark it out?smh.

I never said dude wasn't in it to get money. So idk why you guys are just jumping to conclusions, ya'll really need to learn to read and comprehend.

Doing shows/features/putting out mixtapes(which get him money like some of these independent rappers get when they drop there albums)=A lot of money, he can do all of these things while being in ATL. And no I don't see myself hatin on Gucci, never been a flip flop type of dude so you can take that notion elsewhere.
yea

i did mark it out bc you talking nonsense man, aint nobody trying to hear all that.

I hear and see a lot more Gucci than Jeezy now a days. And that last Jeezy mixtape was aiight. (And I know plenty of people that said it was boring).

WARNING: this post is random as hell....

man...i swear before the lord...im listening to swag surfin while readin these commments and for some odd reason it just cracks my %@@ up...im literally overhere in tears laughin @ this !#*#

Back
Top Bottom