Jeezy x Don Cannon : Trap or Die 2 - The mythical beast doth exist

Originally Posted by jpap348

Lose My Mind minus Plies yelling
pimp.gif

yup

TOD 2 > TOD 1

The best part is that it isnt the same ole Jeezy sound, and the same old Jeezy songs.

He steering out of his lane, and he did it very well.

Jeezy is my fav rapper, and I can admit when his music is wack.... ::cough:: Prime Ministor ::cough:: 
sick.gif
sick.gif

But this is a musical masterpeice made for car stereos with temedous bass, and for your ipod headphones.
Cant say that about all the other mixtapes/cds

Usualy Jeezy CDs are 90% slap.. 10% adlibs
laugh.gif

cartune wrote:
Alright before yall crucify my statement we can atleast agree that Trap or Die 1 had skippables right??
I hope your referring to the "Jeezy talk's" skits?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

TOD 2 > TOD 1

The best part is that it isnt the same ole Jeezy sound, and the same old Jeezy songs.

Jeezy is my fav rapper, and I can admit when his music is wack.... ::cough:: Prime Ministor ::cough:: 
sick.gif
sick.gif

But this is a musical masterpeice made for car stereos with temedous bass, and for your ipod headphones.

laugh.gif
Hold Up

Lets Take a trip back to 05 summer that is did yall forget the impact TOD1 had on the streets everybody was banging that tape even more than Dedication1.

Hit the strip and all you heard was GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ then a beat and yup it was off TOD

The beat dropping on TOD1 the song setting off alarms >>>> TOD2

laugh.gif

On da real tho TOD2 is solid just not touching what the first did IMO just off Jeezy blowing up like he did i still remember popping in the tape for virgin ears and watching faces turn
sick.gif
like " is that the dude off that fabolous joint"
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Get Ya mind Right  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Get Em Jeezy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Grey GOOSE
pimp.gif

Yall be foolin tho so ima just shake the salt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

TOD 2 > TOD 1

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Hold Up

Lets Take a trip back to 05 summer that is did yall forget the impact TOD1 had on the streets everybody was banging that tape even more than Dedication1.

Ok.... So I have gone back, and listened to the album about 4 or 5 times and I must say that it is CLASSIC status. The production/management behind this mix-tape is phenomenal. It will be a real waste if TM 103 is not as good as this mix-tape. i will admit that some of the tracks should not have been put directly behind one another, because the horns are so similar it gives the psychological impression that you are listening to the same track over and over. However, the transition from "introduction" to "Trap or Die Reloaded" is absolutely SICK! I mean, its little stuff like this that makes this whole mix-tape marketable as an ALBUM. Some of these tracks are also very album worthy. You have the obvious "Lose my mind", but "I'll'n" is nice as an album track or a single. They could even add a verse from FAB or CASSIDY and ride with it. Jeezy came hard. He shows alot of growth and understanding as far as riding the line between mainstream and hood classic. TM103, with the right marketing and hype, has the ability to do Carter III numbers or even better. They took a great step in that direction with the release of this quality mix-tape.

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

TM103, with the right marketing and hype, has the ability to do Carter III numbers or even better. 

What's wrong with you dudes?

What do you mean, it obvious of the potential TM103 has. Hell, its not like we're predicting what Drake will do with his first album. Jeezy is a proven seller, with a proven fan base. The prediction has solid facts supporting it. It's not far fetched at all. Now, if you are implying that it's just a mix-tape, and some of us may be taking it too serious or looking too far ahead; that's fair. But if you are implying that's its not feasible, I'll have to differ.

What do you mean, it obvious of the potential TM103 has. Hell, its not like we're predicting what Drake will do with his first album. Jeezy is a proven seller, with a proven fan base. The prediction has solid facts supporting it. It's not far fetched at all. Now, if you are implying that it's just a mix-tape, and some of us may be taking it too serious or looking too far ahead; that's fair. But if you are implying that's its not feasible, I'll have to differ.

Carter III numbers or better? Just say no to drugs ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

!%+$ it, I'll say it...

He has a better ear for beats for Ross.
lee-corso.jpg

This Is Fallacy.

i dunno bro...Jeezy is known to have the beats on every album...Ross is just getting that steam, I mean he has been consistent but its already structured into a format...

on paper u can almost tell by the title and feat if the Ross song is gonna knock...with Jeezy any song regardless of title and feat has a better chance to be go hard imo

Carter III numbers or better? Just say no to drugs ...

Bruh, going into the summer there are two albums that most people who "buy" albums are waiting on... "TM103" and "King Uncaged" you multiply artist clout x hype x good promotion and you got WET CRACK
pimp.gif

Go back and read and comprehend what I wrote. I'm not saying it WILL do Carter III numbers, but it DEFINITELY has the POTENTIAL to, and that's a fact that a Harvard Law grad would have a hard time arguing.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tape is cool, but it's LONG as hell. ++@+ seemed like it was 3 hours long

That's because it's boring!!!
I'm a huge Jeezy fan, but I don't think the hunger is there anymore.

He's a better rapper now, but in no way, shape, or form is TOD2 more entertaining than TOD1.

TOD2 just isn't as hard.

Where's the:

Straight up out the 'Rari %%+$#

Hat cocked, Glock cocked

White T, white 1s

Laced up. No socks

CHEA!

6:30 am

Eastern time

Colds in my eyes...

%%+$# seein $$$

YEEEEAAAHHHH

^ so yall want tha old skool jeezy, jeezy is maturing his flow, to me he using the same principles but putting them in a more "grown" feel if u kno wat i mean...this is evident on the song time

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

TOD 2 > TOD 1

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Hold Up

Yea i dont think anybody is doubting that. But musically, quality wise this %$%$ is arguably better. TOD 1 had the bes 4 or 5 song start on any tape or probably album too. But after that ETher freestyle %$%$ starts to fall off. But TOD 2 is like a damn movie. 

Musically TOD2>TOD. Just because something has a greater impact doesn't necessarily mean that it's better>>>Rondo isn't better than LeBron but you see what happened yesterday...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

TM103, with the right marketing and hype, has the ability to do Carter III numbers or even better. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatdo you mean, it obvious of the potential TM103 has. Hell, its not likewe're predicting what Drake will do with his first album. Jeezy is aproven seller, with a proven fan base. The prediction has solid factssupporting it. It's not far fetched at all.

I'm no "Harvard Law grad" but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatdo you mean, it obvious of the potential TM103 has. Hell, its not likewe're predicting what Drake will do with his first album. Jeezy is aproven seller, with a proven fan base. The prediction has solid factssupporting it. It's not far fetched at all.

I'm no "Harvard Law grad" but
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't get it... Y'all acting like this is Alice in Wonderland; a mystical dream... It may not happen, but it's very possible. It's all good, cause y'all probably the same Drake fan boys saying he gone do 1 million the first day and $%%... 
indifferent.gif

The Recession Did 900,000 total

Carter III did 1,000,000 (IN THE FIRST WEEK)

This %@*+ does not have the POTENTIAL to do anything like C3, and it's definitely not going platinum.

Sales don't mean anything to me, but some of you are clearly #+$@!++ ******ed.

lolsmh

In order for TM103 to do TC3 #s

1. Make a Lollipop song with niketalks sweetheart rapper/singer/actor Drake on da hook
grin.gif

laugh.gif

2. Somehow Someway get the Milli beat revamped and better and call it SUPER MILLI

3. Add song with TPain + strippers

4. Make Camaro longer with features and erase clipse off illin

Back
Top Bottom