Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Why wasn’t he under watch since he or someone else tried to kill him last week?

This stuff goes deeper than the Clintons, tho they have stake in the matter. But there are other people we don't know about involved that want to remain unknown.

Last edited:
Feds still have all the evidence seized from Epstein’s properties at the end of the day, including tapes with “name+name” markings on them. They also stated in a court filing that they were looking into co-conspirators.

With Epstein dead, the challenge to quash the legality of the search warrant is dropped.

So out the loop. Had no idea who this guy was.

An incredibly rich guy who was a pedo was caught, and was going to bring down a bunch of other famous people too?

You'd be very naive to think there isn't a massive conspiracy to hide and protect the names at all levels. This guy had insane connections all over the world.

We will never know the full extent of what was going on.

NT is all Democrats as if you can’t tell by all the negative and hate posts towards trump

They will sweep this under the rug and say it was nothing

It’s 100% obvious to anyone out there who does or doesn’t follow politics that this was planned and the only way these people were going to get off

It’s kind of fascinating what life is like for the elite with respect to how much immoral and primitive stuff they’re into and that they apparently get away with.

The depth of the human mind with respect to perversion is fascinating as hell when pit with unlimited amounts of resources to immerse one’s self into said perversion

easier to make evidence people unaware of disappear than ppl that got eyes on em.

only the good die young

Wouldn’t it have been easier just to kill yo before he got jammed up and made headline news?

This tho. ALL the eyes are on them now. Its people who didn't even know who he was looking now. The conspiracy theory makes no sense at all. They could've just offed him too many places and made it look like a random murder, obtained the evidence and everyone walked away clean. Waiting until he got hemmed up and bring light to the whole situation and those involved to kill him is just stupid. You can tell yall aint no criminals.

This tho. ALL the eyes are on them now. Its people who didn't even know who he was looking now. The conspiracy theory makes no sense at all. They could've just offed him too many places and made it look like a random murder, obtained the evidence and everyone walked away clean. Waiting until he got hemmed up and bring light to the whole situation and those involved to kill him is just stupid. You can tell yall aint no criminals.

I disagree. He could have been murdered by cops for hire in that prison and was just reported as suicide. It's prison, very easy to cover up ishh.

It happens when elites want you killed in 3rd countries.

I know because I am from that world.

I disagree. He could have been murdered by cops for hire in that prison and was just reported as suicide. It's prison, very easy to cover up ishh.

It happens when elites want you killed in 3rd countries.

I know because I am from that world.

We all sitting here talking about it, they didn't cover up ****.

Back
Top Bottom