Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

If that makes me Maga, oh well.
@dcallamerican lurking in the shadows
IMG_1504.jpeg

Of course yall would flip it to that. :lol:

Just saying you got a WHOLE portfolio of folks that have done dirt with dude but we seem to have only been focusing on Trump being there.

Dude you have posted right wing **** constantly on this website for years now

From straight up propaganda and from loony racist outlets

When you get called out you always fall back on "don't look at the source look at the message". Ignoring that the message might be skewed because of the source.

I am not the only person that has noticed. I just bring it up.

So play dumb all you want.

Just saying you got a WHOLE portfolio of folks that have done dirt with dude but we seem to have only been focusing on Trump being there.

Let em all burn

However, when new info comes to light treat em all like Diddy, Cosby, Weinstein and whoever else

That don’t mean don’t talk about trump.. talk about them dudes too.. but don’t give trump and Prince Andrew a pass, wherever them dudes go they should catch heat

And WHY do you feel nothing will come of this?

Well I haven't been following it that closely as of late but it seems it's even not being investigated at this point. Like there's this whole operation with jets and private islands and apparently we're supposed believe it was only 2 people culpable.

Also, almost every instance of these type of operations in the past have been covered up or ignored. Child trafficking and see pee is a multi billion dollar industry I believe it was said. But when there is actually an exposed its usually just one or a few people that take the fall. It's always a lone wolf scenario.

Dude you have posted right wing **** constantly on this website for years now

From straight up propaganda and from loony racist outlets

When you get called out you always fall back on "don't look at the source look at the message". Ignoring that the message might be skewed because of the source.

I am not the only person that has noticed. I just bring it up.

So play dumb all you want.
That's my favorite DC schtick (pause?). Be overly black and bothered by white folks doing benign things related to black culture (😞), then earnestly post **** from racists.

because trump is running to be the leader of the freeworld with access to nuclear codes and access to give trade secrets to russia, pretty simple my g

Back
Top Bottom