Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

I always thought it was the "special treatment" Chesters get in jail. Dude is like the King Chester. Soooo...

Conspiracy Theorist waiting on the Deluxe Edition Court Documents, so the real mega scandal can finally be revealed. Bill Richardson and Alan Dershowitz ain't enough....

They want specific people, no real interest in the greater good. Some of the names of connected, powerful people, actual theories with legs that have been out for years have been ignored in favor of the sensational or MAQA propaganda.

Approximately 150 names in about 950 pages of documents.

If you’re waiting for an actual, literal list you’re gonna be sorely disappointed. :lol:
I mean can’t someone hit cntrl +f
And just input random names???
Or use ai
They use it for everything else
But now all of a sudden folks can’t come up with a way
To find these names

I don't see what's so far fetched about getting a list of names. Isn't there a flight log? I'm sure whoever digs through the documents to find who's named will put them on a list.

I feel like education polarization has made American liberals too high class for some what out there conspiracy theories.
for example I mostly agree with this take;

1704336701793.png

but this attitude while accurate imo, kind of benefits Trump.

If this was 2004 Bush era we'd have entire conspiracy cottage industries on Trump-Epstien.

but some how despite Trump having real and obvious links to Epstein.
much more than like any Hillary or Bill conspiracy.

the Epstein conspiracy has become right wing, despite Trump having TONS of connections to Epstein.

Yea its kinda funny cause the "nut job conspiracy theorists" everyone ridiculed used to be all liberals save for some extremely far right fringe groups. There was a complete left-right role reversal when "Barry" got elected. The turn was kinda interesting to watch unfold.

Cause i don’t really care
It’s just something to talk about at the moment
Hope I answered ur thought provoking question

Side note: I see u
I see what u been tryna get me to do
But its not gonna work
Bless ur heart though
i have no control over you, nawghty
your thoughts, actions, and emotions
are yours and yours alone
have a blessed day

Yea its kinda funny cause the "nut job conspiracy theorists" everyone ridiculed used to be all liberals save for some extremely far right fringe groups. There was a complete left-right role reversal when "Barry" got elected. The turn was kinda interesting to watch unfold.

same with Anti-Vax.

back in the day I used to argue with NTers about GMO's and Vaccines. most of those dudes were left wing vegan types.

Back
Top Bottom