Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

dude has had what, 5 good games? and people are talking about him getting his own Nike sig?
laugh.gif
sounds terrible to me, a PE hyperfuse low would be fine, but a sig? c'mon son.

He hasn't done enough yet to deserve a sig, but in terms of marketability, a Jeremy Lin sig shoe would sell very well right now especially overseas.

He doesn't need a Sig Shoe... just a special make up with a J. Lin logo on it and everyone wins..

Absolutely not. He really doesnt even deserve a p.e yet. Hes gonna get one, just because it makes sense for Nike, with him being Asian and the money they can make off that. He is talented, and if he keeps up it, hell get something. At this time though, a deserving sig is out of the question.

I am a fan, and i do believe he is legit and will help the Knicks to make the playoffs. But he needs to play out the rest of the year and be productive to earn everyones respect. If he somehow drops off in the 2nd half of the season, everyone will forget about him and just say it was a fluke. So he needs to continue to prove himself. And No, he dont deserve his own shoe yet, even though Nike will probably do it soon as a business deal because of all his hype.

He will get one soon as long as he keeps this up, the spotlight in the NBA is on him right now. I saw him play last saturday against the T-Wolves... over 20,000 fans came, largest crowd to a timberwolves game since 2004 they said. Like stated before, a signature shoe by him would be a HUGE hit especially overseas. Even if his production does decrease, he is so popular with the Chinese right now, he's the biggest thing since Yao Ming.

I'll buy a PE of his. Hell, bring back the Jet Flight in a Knicks colorway with a decent logo, I'll buy that too.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Absolutely not. He really doesnt even deserve a p.e yet. Hes gonna get one, just because it makes sense for Nike, with him being Asian and the money they can make off that. He is talented, and if he keeps up it, hell get something. At this time though, a deserving sig is out of the question.
+1, cause i'd buy one. but a sig shoe? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, lets be real. However I'd be really tempted to buy cause they'll probably sell out quickstyle.

Let's see how he and the knicks end the year. Nike has a strong brand rep and doesn't need to jump on an unproven player just because of his small scale success.

Back
Top Bottom