Jerry Sandusky convicted of 45 child sexual abuse charges

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^sick all around dude

That's your response?

I swear, when I first heard about this I was disgusted and shocked, I didn't get mad at the source.

What's wrong with you people? 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

He wasn't caught for so long because Penn State is a globalist school where elite send their kids. They love pedophiles, because it's big business say what you will.

One thing people don't understand about the prison system is that in certain facilities, the pedos are treated like royalty with the guards.

Don't get me wrong, this scum should burn in hell. I just hope he isn't sent to a country club prison.

Elite send their kids to penn state???? Suuuuure.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

He wasn't caught for so long because Penn State is a globalist school where elite send their kids. They love pedophiles, because it's big business say what you will.

One thing people don't understand about the prison system is that in certain facilities, the pedos are treated like royalty with the guards.

Don't get me wrong, this scum should burn in hell. I just hope he isn't sent to a country club prison.

Elite send their kids to penn state???? Suuuuure.

Yeah, I said ALL of the elite send their kids there. They don't attend Harvard, Cornell or Yale or anything. Yup, thats what I said. You tore holes in me there big boy.

Nowitzness41 wrote:

Nowitzness41 wrote:
^sick all around dude

That's your response?

I swear, when I first heard about this I was disgusted and shocked, I didn't get mad at the source.

What's wrong with you people? 

Huh????? Im not mad at the source- i was saying its a sick situation all around. That POS terrorized a lot of people it seems, to the point they were scared to come forward apparently. Thankfully hes off the streets and going to rot in prison. I just dont agree with you using this as a platform for your theories that you read about. This quote is what i was referring to originally:

He wasn't caught for so long because Penn State is a globalist school where
elite send their kids. They love pedophiles, because it's big business say what
you will.

Well if people are mad at what Sandusky did they should be outraged at CPS. At least the kids he harmed got to go home to their parents.

I have no problem with you, I just wish people would be a little more open minded to this type of information. I spend a lot of time looking into all kinds of issues instead of watching sports and tv for the most part. I'm not a racist, i love the American people and am sick to what is transpiring in our country which the public is pretty much ignorant to. I'm not the bad guy because I understand. I will tell you one thing though, once a person wakes up and realizes the danger EVERYONE is in, it changes you in a positive way. It's liberating to not walk around in a false reality. I'm almost ready for the fall, my water filter is in town and UPS is gonna bring it to me tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom