And I can't believe he hasn't been posted yet

act_scottie_pippen.jpg
nike-air-flight-lite-91-pippen-3.jpg
pippen001_jpg.jpg
PIP.GIF
001304402.jpg

How about #33 on #33?

scottie_pippen_patrick_ewing.jpg

So if it weren't for my edit, a a player whose prime was in the 90s and who was named on the Top 50 All Time list of NBAers would have been skipped.

Shame on every damn one of you.

smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So if it weren't for my edit, a a player whose prime was in the 90s and who was named on the Top 50 All Time list of NBAers would have been skipped.
i'm lost.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

i'm lost.
Nobody posted Pippen on the last page

wildKYcat:
23ska909red02:

i'm lost.
I was talking about Pippen. I edited my last reply on page 33 because I had just remembered him, then when I was done editing, I saw that duringmy edit, page 34 was up. So I looked at the last reply or 2 aafter mine on page 33, and no Pippen.

Crazy.

Top 50, 6 rings, prime was in the 90s... and no one posted him. And the one guy that did remember only did so as an afterthought, like 'Oh yeah, that oneguy Pippen. He's 33.'

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom