Jersey Shore 6: The Final Season, 2-Hours Again Next Thursday Vol. Good Riddance?

I NEED a gif of Mike's facial expression after Deena was going off on Vinny in the club. I know you guys know what I'm talking about.

I hated it at first, thought it was ridiculous. Watched it, and it's a guilty pleasure. Wasn't too much into Miami or Italy, half watched both of those seasons. Even though the highlight of the entire series is Mike knocking himself out on the wall in Italy that right there was pure comedy. Even though I find it entertaining, I'm glad to see it go, the world is better without this crap on tv lol. Is it me, or is Pauly and Vinny's bromance getting too homoerotic? :lol: I'd give Deena the bidness with a paper bag over her head tho.

That 2 hour premier was terrible. Deena :x , wow u start cryin for no reason get outta here.
Mike sober, no comedy there :smh:
Snooks pregnant, lame.....why are you on the show?
Vinny,pauly actin mad suspect b.
And Ron and Sam arguing, ( big surprise )
Honestly get a new cast or have mike relapse, that's the only way the show will be any good

They should film me and my boys down the shore, now that would be comedy

Vinny is looking like this season's troll, he had mad jokes for Jionni. That whole celebacy thing is super wack tho.

Pauly is startin to look fat.

Snooki will be useless this season.

Mike will be interesting because no one knows what to expect from him.

Ron & Sam will be Ron & Sam. Sam will be my eye candy as usual
pimp.gif

Deena's cry baby *** is gonna ruin it for me if she doesn't get it together.
Am I the only one who thought she looks decent though?  

Vinny is looking like this season's troll, he had mad jokes for Jionni. That whole celebacy thing is super wack tho.

Pauly is startin to look fat.

Snooki will be useless this season.

Mike will be interesting because no one knows what to expect from him.

Ron & Sam will be Ron & Sam. Sam will be my eye candy as usual :pimp:

Deena's cry baby *** is gonna ruin it for me if she doesn't get it together.

Am I the only one who thought she looks decent though?  

Naw you not bro. When she was in that blue dress I was like damn.

Yea her face is still kinda huff, but when I saw how much weight she lost I was like
eek.gif

You can tell she has the "ugly girl turned cute" dilemma going on right now though, hince all the crying and not wanting to be seperated from her man. In her mind she's thinking he's gonna leave her for somebody hotter
laugh.gif

Lowkey though, the ugly duckling turned cute females are the most loyal for that same reason.

Vinny is definitely the new troll.

We've come full circle, Mike and Pauly are wingmen again and Vinny is the weirdo not getting a_.

...... After watching the first 2 episodes I am done. Same ole song and dance. Season 1 was awesome and the rest were a bust in my book.... Back to the challenge

Bruh watching deena's hideous *** cry the entire episode was almost unbearable. She's def not used to getting the cock so she's crying basically due to insecurity imo. Random but I was looking at deena's instagram and her bf has on the same white/green 4's in every single picture :lol:

Snooki with the complete 360 trying to act like a housewife now is annoying as sin. Broad is still scum.

Bruh watching deena's hideous *** cry the entire episode was almost unbearable. She's def not used to getting the cock so she's crying basically due to insecurity imo. Random but I was looking at deena's instagram and her bf has on the same white/green 4's in every single picture :lol:

Snooki with the complete 360 trying to act like a housewife now is annoying as sin. Broad is still scum.

Right? That dude Jionni(sp?) is a simp, dude knows very well the type of chick he's wifing and the fact that Vinny plowed through that :smh:

Every ep this season gonna be 2 hrs?

I believe so :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom