Jersey Shore- The Entire Cast Signs On For Season 4

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i hope snookie gets kidnapped by armenians and becomes a human trafficer/prostitute. word to the movie taken
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  doubt anyone in italy would pay 5 cents to get with her.  she'd be demoted from prostitute to toilet scrubber.
i think jenny's the best looking girl on the show.  people have said she looks like emmanuelle chriqui.  i didn't believe it until i saw their pics side by side.  
eek.gif

all she needs is to get a better boob job.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i hope snookie gets kidnapped by armenians and becomes a human trafficer/prostitute. word to the movie taken
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  doubt anyone in italy would pay 5 cents to get with her.  she'd be demoted from prostitute to toilet scrubber.
i think jenny's the best looking girl on the show.  people have said she looks like emmanuelle chriqui.  i didn't believe it until i saw their pics side by side.  
eek.gif

all she needs is to get a better boob job.

Italian people absolutely hate Americans, these are some of the loudest, most obnoxious and most ignorant Americans. They better have some serious serious security.

Italian people absolutely hate Americans, these are some of the loudest, most obnoxious and most ignorant Americans. They better have some serious serious security.

Can't believe this show is still running.. or the idiots on this show are getting paid like that.. 
indifferent.gif
smh

Can't believe this show is still running.. or the idiots on this show are getting paid like that.. 
indifferent.gif
smh

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

i heard they were gettin $100k for each episode..smh

10k to 100 is highly doubtful
They earned 30k/episode last season. This show has become MTV's hugest hit and grabbed in more viewers than any other MTV show ever has. I mean think about it, production of the show must not cost much and profit must be really high. I think the cast members caught on to this and demanded a huge pay increase. I'm sure not every cast member is raking in that much though

http://www.ology.com/screen/jersey-shore-cast-earning-100k-episode

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

i heard they were gettin $100k for each episode..smh

10k to 100 is highly doubtful
They earned 30k/episode last season. This show has become MTV's hugest hit and grabbed in more viewers than any other MTV show ever has. I mean think about it, production of the show must not cost much and profit must be really high. I think the cast members caught on to this and demanded a huge pay increase. I'm sure not every cast member is raking in that much though

http://www.ology.com/screen/jersey-shore-cast-earning-100k-episode

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

I wouldn't say they hate all Americans but i'm sure they will hate these guys. Vinny seems to be the only normal human in that show. Can any of them even speak italian? It's gonna be funny for sure. 

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

I wouldn't say they hate all Americans but i'm sure they will hate these guys. Vinny seems to be the only normal human in that show. Can any of them even speak italian? It's gonna be funny for sure. 

Each person gets 1.3 million for the whole season, so they are each getting 100k an episode. Crazy.

Each person gets 1.3 million for the whole season, so they are each getting 100k an episode. Crazy.

for those who wondering Angelina been tweeting saying how she gonna be on season 4 and she tweeted about the whole cast leaving this summer to start filming

I wonder how the cast is gonna be with Deena taking Angelina place and Angelina coming back

I have a feeling Deena n Angelina gonna be good friends

for those who wondering Angelina been tweeting saying how she gonna be on season 4 and she tweeted about the whole cast leaving this summer to start filming

I wonder how the cast is gonna be with Deena taking Angelina place and Angelina coming back

I have a feeling Deena n Angelina gonna be good friends

Back
Top Bottom