Jersey Shore- The Entire Cast Signs On For Season 4

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
keep sammi home
30t6p3b.gif

That broad is the biggest buzz kill ever!

Without Ronnie and Sam... there was no season though. Jwow boring. Snookie boring other than seeing her stupid self getting drunk, falling and getting arrested. Situation? Boring. Vinnie? Why is this guy even there?  The only one that can make people laugh and the life of the party is Pauly.

Personally I hope Ron and Sam get back together, break up and fight again and again. I mean how many of you guys weren't laughing seeing this roid freak Ronnie crying like a baby? Grown +@@ man sobbing in front of a camera.
laugh.gif

Without Ronnie and Sam... there was no season though. Jwow boring. Snookie boring other than seeing her stupid self getting drunk, falling and getting arrested. Situation? Boring. Vinnie? Why is this guy even there?  The only one that can make people laugh and the life of the party is Pauly.

Personally I hope Ron and Sam get back together, break up and fight again and again. I mean how many of you guys weren't laughing seeing this roid freak Ronnie crying like a baby? Grown +@@ man sobbing in front of a camera.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

Negative. I'm against Ron or Sammi even being on the show.

laugh.gif

Negative. I'm against Ron or Sammi even being on the show.

laugh.gif

pretty much. But Ronnie minus Sam equas an awesome season.

laugh.gif

pretty much. But Ronnie minus Sam equas an awesome season.

Back
Top Bottom