Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Tony Romo is such a cool guy. I wish we could just hang out some day, play some golf, call of duty, talk about girls have some wingstop. He is THAT guy.
He can definetly do better than Jessica Simpson, I mean look at him. I predict he pulls a Victorias Secret model, Miranda Kerr probably.
Just don't ever ask him to come through in the clutch as a wingman. Clutch is not his specialty.
OhSnap.gif

Literally and figuratively.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Tony Romo is such a cool guy. I wish we could just hang out some day, play some golf, call of duty, talk about girls have some wingstop. He is THAT guy.
He can definetly do better than Jessica Simpson, I mean look at him. I predict he pulls a Victorias Secret model, Miranda Kerr probably.
Why is his penis in your mouth right now?
laugh.gif
for real though, this dudes been talkin nonsense everysingle post of his

Damn. Cowboys might have a better chance this year.

Romo grimey for the night before the b-day thing
laugh.gif
. The fact there was athemed party means she didn't even see it coming. Somebody link this to the Ending A Relationship Unappreciation thread.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

RKO2004 wrote:
Why don't star relationships work?

Serious question. Oh and how did her and Nick split up?

I'm thinking star relationships "don't work" because their lives are under constant scrutiny. They're constantly put under a microscope and we know so much about their lives. I hope you're not so naive as to think just because some celebrity relationships don't work out that it's because there is something inherently wrong in celebrity relationships and that regular people like you and I are some how more adept at maintaining relationships.
ohwell.gif

They have a higher fail rate is what I'm talking about. Their relationships don't work due to the way they choose to go abut life. If you know youare a target then why walk into enemy crosshairs?
they do work...just cuz they are celebs doesn't make them exempt from reg. relationship problems...if they weren't celebs you wouldn't wonder why 'reg.' relationships don't work...things happen and people break up...it is what it is...

Its not that many that actually work. I was saying they have a crazy high fail rate due to the people and circumstances they put themselves in. They knowthey have a gigantic bullseye on them but they do some of the wildest things sometimes. Normal people do too but you and I don't have TMZ following us tothe corner store to watch us buy sunflower seeds.

Oh and yeah you are right, I wouldn't really worry about a reg couple. Well unless I knew them.

Originally Posted by epox12

roll.gif
Dude keeps a penis in his mouth at all times.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

RKO2004 wrote:

I'm thinking star relationships "don't work" because their lives are under constant scrutiny. They're constantly put under a microscope and we know so much about their lives. I hope you're not so naive as to think just because some celebrity relationships don't work out that it's because there is something inherently wrong in celebrity relationships and that regular people like you and I are some how more adept at maintaining relationships.
ohwell.gif

They have a higher fail rate is what I'm talking about. Their relationships don't work due to the way they choose to go abut life. If you know you are a target then why walk into enemy crosshairs?
they do work...just cuz they are celebs doesn't make them exempt from reg. relationship problems...if they weren't celebs you wouldn't wonder why 'reg.' relationships don't work...things happen and people break up...it is what it is...

Its not that many that actually work. I was saying they have a crazy high fail rate due to the people and circumstances they put themselves in. They know they have a gigantic bullseye on them but they do some of the wildest things sometimes. Normal people do too but you and I don't have TMZ following us to the corner store to watch us buy sunflower seeds.

Oh and yeah you are right, I wouldn't really worry about a reg couple. Well unless I knew them.

I'd argue that celebrity relationship "fail rates" only seem higher because the media only focuses on those that are failed or areon the brink of dissolving. Who the hell wants to hear about a happy couple?
laugh.gif

Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo
nick_lachey_hot.jpg

Nick-Lachey-picture-Z1G213783_b.jpg

62110_video-195751-nick-lacheys-choir-search.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

RKO2004 wrote:

ohwell.gif

They have a higher fail rate is what I'm talking about. Their relationships don't work due to the way they choose to go abut life. If you know you are a target then why walk into enemy crosshairs?

Its not that many that actually work. I was saying they have a crazy high fail rate due to the people and circumstances they put themselves in. They know they have a gigantic bullseye on them but they do some of the wildest things sometimes. Normal people do too but you and I don't have TMZ following us to the corner store to watch us buy sunflower seeds.

I'd argue that celebrity relationship "fail rates" only seem higher because the media only focuses on those that are failed or are on the brink of dissolving. Who the hell wants to hear about a happy couple?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I know. It was really a rhetorical question that could start aconvo
laugh.gif

So whose next for Romo? Jason Witten?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Foamposite wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

No romo there, buddy.

she was used and abused before she even got to romo, dude just wants somethin fresh

Man crush much?

Back
Top Bottom