Jet Blue $599 "All you can Jet pass" .....

[h1]Enjoy unlimited travel this fall[/h1]
landing_780_allyoucanjet.gif

[h2]Choose from 57 cities and more than 600 daily flights![/h2]

Enjoy unlimited travel with our All-You-Can-Jet Pass! For just $599* you can take JetBlue anywhere you like, as often as you like, from September 8 to October 8, 2009. Use your All-You-Can-Jet Pass for business, for pleasure, to visit your favorite cities or to meet with a client. You might as well just do it all! With more than 50 cities to choose from, and for just $599, it's a deal you can't pass up.
[h3]About the Pass[/h3]
  • $599 for a month of unlimited travel, any available seat
    • Domestic taxes and fees included
    • International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
  • On sale through Friday, August 21, 2009, or while supplies last
  • Travel Dates: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 through Thursday, October 8, 2009
  • Each flight must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT three days prior to the flight's scheduled departure.
  • Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
  • Customers who already have a flight booked during the pass travel period can pay the difference to upgrade to the pass by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), prompt 4.
  • Each All-You-Can-Jet Pass is eligible for 35 TrueBlue points. Flights booked on the pass are not available for additional TrueBlue points.
The month they're offering this deal really sucks, but if they did this during the summer time I'd jump on it without question.

*Waits for elitist NTers to come in and say "Jet Blue sucks"....this we know already but $600 for unlimited flight privileges is crazy

Thats pretty hot if you dont have obligations,
Virgin airlines is better though
smile.gif
but jet blue comes in 2nd place to me.

Word, if they did it in July or August I'd cop in a heartbeat.

LAX to _______ I'd hit every single location they had to offer

pimp.gif

That is a very good deal.. and I really like Jet Blue better than other Airlines..

But, yes the month does suck.. should of done it during the summer months or around Christmas time.

damn if this was done around xmas time i would b all over it !!!!

but hmm my bday is in oct hahah

That's an extremely good deal considering some Airline tickets go for that price or more... for a one way flight.

To dude talking about Virgin is better... that companied just copied a lot of things about JetBlue and other Airline carriers, but what's said is thatthey're not even close to JetBlue, American, or even Delta bro.

Flying domestic or to the Carribean JetBlue would be my choice, but overseas I would go with American.

I love the fact of having the T.V. while you fly man that just makes the flight that much smoother, and makes the flight seem to go by quicker.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I love the fact of having the T.V. while you fly man that just makes the flight that much smoother, and makes the flight seem to go by quicker.

Man you are not lying. ESPNnews on JetBlue =
pimp.gif

Watching "17 Again" on a flight from LAX to DC =
indifferent.gif

I'm intrigued. I'm intrigued. But unless I know someone in the cities I'd go too...I'd be paying a nice piece of change in that month forhotels.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Where can I see the list of the 57 cities eligible?

Sounds too good to be true. About to put that PTO time to work! How often do they or other airlines do this?

if you incorporate hotels into the cost it gets to be pretty expensive, i was thinking to just spend one day in each city, but the more i thought the lesssense it made

roll.gif

Man i wish class didnt start in September. I would do some wreckless stuff. Even with class i might do this.

Hit up San fran from DC every weekend... days i dont have class fly somewhere then fly back the next day
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom