JETS

We BACK BABY!! lol sorry, this probably is supposed to go to the sports forum. 

We BACK BABY!! lol sorry, this probably is supposed to go to the sports forum. 

Got a few friends out of the Peg that are amped about this.
I doubt they'll be the Jets, but another Canadian team to a city that deserves one is very appreciated. 

North West division in 2 years is going to be crazy.... 4 Canadian teams? 
ohwell.gif

Got a few friends out of the Peg that are amped about this.
I doubt they'll be the Jets, but another Canadian team to a city that deserves one is very appreciated. 

North West division in 2 years is going to be crazy.... 4 Canadian teams? 
ohwell.gif

Hopefully it won't be an excuse when comes the time to bring back the Nordiques
tongue.gif

Hopefully it won't be an excuse when comes the time to bring back the Nordiques
tongue.gif

my pre-sale for season tickets starts tomorrow, just want my seat locked in already damn it

my pre-sale for season tickets starts tomorrow, just want my seat locked in already damn it

13000 season tickets sold already. Way to question our loyalty Bettman. there was like nothing left for the general public today after the presales...it was sold out in less that 10 mins? anyways, i hold my head a little higher today knowing my city came together to support this team.

13000 season tickets sold already. Way to question our loyalty Bettman. there was like nothing left for the general public today after the presales...it was sold out in less that 10 mins? anyways, i hold my head a little higher today knowing my city came together to support this team.

Pretty much guaranteed sell-outs for the next 5 years.
Any news when we can expect a name announcement?

Pretty much guaranteed sell-outs for the next 5 years.
Any news when we can expect a name announcement?

no news, but how about those canucks?! i'm coming to b.c. next week, i have a ticket for game 5 if it gets that far.

no news, but how about those canucks?! i'm coming to b.c. next week, i have a ticket for game 5 if it gets that far.

laugh.gif
 Two things. When I quickly saw the title, I thought the NY Jets? Looking at the photos, I noticed the Sher-Wood stick. Almost wanted to make an adult joke, but there are kids on this board.

laugh.gif
 Two things. When I quickly saw the title, I thought the NY Jets? Looking at the photos, I noticed the Sher-Wood stick. Almost wanted to make an adult joke, but there are kids on this board.

Back
Top Bottom