JFK.........48 Years Ago Today, 11/22

the dude driving shot him bruh
30t6p3b.gif

Conspiracy theories aside.  The one thing that I notice about JFK is that he was loved by a lot of people.  It is strange when I ask my mom about him how endeared she was to him.  She speaks of him like she actually knew him and that he was such a great person.

I don't think anyone speaks of presidents like that these days.  Must have been a real man of the people

RIP JFK

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick
Miss Scarlet in the ballroom with the revolver
It was the Butler.
Spoiler [+]
Clue ftw 
smokin.gif

EDIT: Good thread Stack_Bundless posted. 
eek.gif

Just went through the other thread... Dude had Oswald looking like Mark Wahlberg in Shooter. Just watched it earlier today, too.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

LBJ was a scum bag who was in bed with texas instruments who was the Haliburtent of the vietnam war of wich JFK was opposed to . you tell me who had the most to gain ?

Never knew about the Mafia theory till my history teacher brought it up in class one day. I do believe the govt. pulled some strings to have him taken out.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Just went through the other thread... Dude had Oswald looking like Mark Wahlberg in Shooter. Just watched it earlier today, too.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i remember that thread link pls
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

LBJ was a scum bag who was in bed with texas instruments who was the Haliburtent of the vietnam war of wich JFK was opposed to . you tell me who had the most to gain ?

The hate for LeBron is getting out of hand, now he's responsible for JFK.. c'mon son 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom