Jim Carrey Is Kind Of A Scumbag Who Gave His Ex-Girlfriend Multiple STDs Before She Killed Herself

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...iend-multiple-stds-before-she-killed-herself/

(DM) - Jim Carrey is being accused of giving his ex-girlfriend Cathriona White three different sexually transmitted diseases in a court complaint submitted in the wrongful death suit brought against the actor by White’s estranged husband. Mark Burton claims that Carrey lied about having STDs and then dumped White when she went to get tested in a revised complaint, filed Thursday in the Superior Court of the State of California. The amended lawsuit alleges White, 30, learned in 2013 that Carrey had given her Herpes Type 1, Herpes Type 2 and gonorrhea, and that he pressured her to keep quiet by signing a contract.

First off, I don’t think anyone is too surprised by this? Don’t get me wrong, the fact that this girl took her own life is absolutely horrible and I feel terribly for all those she left behind. What I’m saying is anyone surprised by the fact that Jim Carrey is a pretty huge scumbag who drops STDs on people and then kicks them out of his life because they’re being “difficult” about it? Not at all. Jim Carrey was the star of many of our childhood favorites but even when I was six years old watching The Mask I couldn’t help but think, “This dude’s **** is ******* riddled with Herpes.” (Yeah, I sad the F word when I was six and I knew about herpes. Kind of a bad***ike that.) Anyone who can contort their face like that is obviously a psycho piece of s***, I didn’t need to see The Cable Guy to understand that.

I do, however, respect the fact that he kind of became a doctor when his girlfriend told him, “something’s wrong” after sex. I don’t have any experience with that in the STD realm, but I’ve got a medical degree when it comes to missing periods. Not to brag, but I’ve gotten a few “I’m late,” texts in my day, who hasn’t, right? Don’t even have my stethescope around my neck when I get them and I still immediately diagnose them. You’re probably just stressed. On any new medication? Any extreme weight loss recently? Could be a thyroid issue, you know. Anything to get the blame off yourself. That’s “guy mode” through and through. Fire up that WebMD and find another reason that your girl’s vagina is acting up. Probably just from shaving or from me ******* you too good, babe. Def not a ****load of STDs. Like I said, I’ve never done it in regards to an STD and not telling a chick then lying about it makes you the biggest *******scumbag in the world, but I see how his mind was working.

View media item 2176005
View media item 2176006
View media item 2176007
View media item 2176008

I would still work with him I always wanted to do a comedy. I just won't smash a woman he smashed.

This is the most civil STD text exchange ever. I don't even know what to make of it.

"It could be from someone before me" is a savage line, especially if he knew he had the herpdog.

Im too lazy to research how true any of this is.
If true thats extremely weak on his part.
Son has been a wash since ace ventura 1 anyway

I thought this was about Arthur king lol. That name and the person that used that name. Look deep into the name. It let's you know what type of person he is. Lol I love his movies from the 90s.

Last edited:
Im too lazy to research how true any of this is.
If true thats extremely weak on his part.
Son has been a wash since ace ventura 1 anyway

The Grinch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Truman Show
The Mask
Man on the Moon
Dumb and Dumber

dude out here just knowingly spreading the herpaderp :smh:

so does that mean Jenny :nerd:

Jim was always a weird *** dude to me. Everything about dude just looks fake.

Jim was always a weird *** dude to me. Everything about dude just looks fake.
I'm pretty sure everytime you've seen him looking weird....he was actually TRYING to look weird....

That's kind of his selling point as a comedian who relies on physical comedy

My man went Fire marshall Bill on the coochie. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

tumblr_n8vnx2QmHV1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Unproven allegations + thread title = Fox News style posting

I'm pretty sure everytime you've seen him looking weird....he was actually TRYING to look weird....

That's kind of his selling point as a comedian who relies on physical comedy
You sound like he your chidhood hero b...
im not with slander....

especially when it's coming from a dude's ex......

real ****** wouldn't be on this gossip ish... 

Back
Top Bottom