Jim Harbaugh to accept 5 year $25 million offer from the 49ers

Extremely odd how this whole thing went down but it looks like this is the end of the Harbaugh saga.

Extremely odd how this whole thing went down but it looks like this is the end of the Harbaugh saga.

pimp.gif

where is the NTer Andrew Luck who was saying Stanford was offering 5 years 25 mil
laugh.gif

where is the NTer Andrew Luck who was saying Stanford was offering 5 years 25 mil
laugh.gif

Even though im a bolts fan, i have a soft spot in my heart for the Niners since i was raised in the Bay throughout most of my life. So this news makes me happy.

I truly hope they can get back on track, hoping for the best for them.
pimp.gif

Even though im a bolts fan, i have a soft spot in my heart for the Niners since i was raised in the Bay throughout most of my life. So this news makes me happy.

I truly hope they can get back on track, hoping for the best for them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who didn't see this coming though?
this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.

this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.

Great hire.

I wonder how much (if any) of the staff he'll retain.

Great hire.

I wonder how much (if any) of the staff he'll retain.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

this.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.

this.

Pretty much...
What's your cousin up to these days? 

this.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom