Jim Jones' Wifey

I think a woman proposing to a man would be somewhat ok if it was spontaneous.

This girl talked to Jim Jones multiple times about settling down and dude didn't take any actions to propose or get married... I wouldn't have wasted my time. I'd mention getting married and if nothing came from it, I'd leave.

You talking about it and talking about it and talking about it and him not doing %*!! and then YOU having to propose to HIM? That's like forcing the situation too much.

I think a woman proposing to a man would be somewhat ok if it was spontaneous.

This girl talked to Jim Jones multiple times about settling down and dude didn't take any actions to propose or get married... I wouldn't have wasted my time. I'd mention getting married and if nothing came from it, I'd leave.

You talking about it and talking about it and talking about it and him not doing %*!! and then YOU having to propose to HIM? That's like forcing the situation too much.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by ksteezy

!%@$+ horse is starring into my damn soul from that window

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son.. fin.
Goodnight NT
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

max-b_thumb.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Boss Don
pimp.gif
No Chris Kanyon but I always thought this was a cool looking picture. I often try to do the lil' half smile in pics but I can't pull it off naturally. It always looks forced...

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

max-b_thumb.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Boss Don
pimp.gif
No Chris Kanyon but I always thought this was a cool looking picture. I often try to do the lil' half smile in pics but I can't pull it off naturally. It always looks forced...

Jones didnt even technically say yes to the prosal. He is dealing with being 'engaged' but dude never said he was gettin married. lol...said he was 50/50 on actually gettin married. Chrissy been gettin played for 7 years...when will she smartin up

Jones didnt even technically say yes to the prosal. He is dealing with being 'engaged' but dude never said he was gettin married. lol...said he was 50/50 on actually gettin married. Chrissy been gettin played for 7 years...when will she smartin up

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She get that mole removed and she'll be alright.
I don't know why she continues to keep that thing on her face.  She could've got it removed and put it on that engagement ring instead of a diamond and gave it to jimmy.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She get that mole removed and she'll be alright.
I don't know why she continues to keep that thing on her face.  She could've got it removed and put it on that engagement ring instead of a diamond and gave it to jimmy.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

he did a nas though....(got that broad tattooed on his arm)

Back
Top Bottom