Jimmy Kimmel Live: Parents Telling Their Children They Ate All Their Halloween Candy (Video)

Last 2 kids need their own show.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last two kids were definitely the best. When I have kids, they're gonna be just like that.

Last two kids are awesome. Kid in the red pj's even corrected his younger brother when he added wrong.

^^^thats the first thing that came to my head lmao

girl "daddy wheres my candy?" dad, "what candy?"
laugh.gif

did he really it eat it all? at the tabel you can see the rappers from the candy

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

That last kid is gonna grow up to be a playa. My man just took it in stride. Never even changed positions. Dope video

Whole time with his hands behind his head like he was lying at the beach. he killed it.

laugh.gif
 at the girl calling her daddy ugly.

Kid in the red Pj's had the "I can't believe this chick here" attitude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was awesome, seriously caught me off guard to hear all the kids cry.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the girl calling her dad ugly

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

laugh.gif
@ the younger brother sounding like donald duck and the older brother telling his mom she's gonna get a stomach ache.

that last line though got me "I just wanna know one thing... do we have to go to school?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The last two boys were the best. They were on that "how you gonna play us like that, we Fam" steez 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wonder how old that kid in the red PJs is, he comes off as really smart 

i just tapped out from laughter

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD
Seems like great mother-son relationships there 
pimp.gif
Kids are respectful and well behaved. And I love how homeboy tried to parlay having no more candy into a day off from school, real hustler'smentality
pimp.gif

LMAOOOOOO

The kid @ 3:00 sounds like he works at the docks already. I got asthma.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the 2 fat kids being Latinos. And one of them parents really did eat most of the candy.

Back
Top Bottom