JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

pimp.gif

My son made it.

laugh.gif
Huh?

I will say I never liked him during his NCAA days, I've been a supporter since he's entered the league though.

laugh.gif
Huh?

I will say I never liked him during his NCAA days, I've been a supporter since he's entered the league though.

hey at least lebron and kobe can back it up. this dude is overhyped garbage prancing around like he the second coming of Pistol Pete

hey at least lebron and kobe can back it up. this dude is overhyped garbage prancing around like he the second coming of Pistol Pete

Originally Posted by BTK

...so no other NBA player does that besides Redick?

Sit down.

Originally Posted by BTK

...so no other NBA player does that besides Redick?

Sit down.

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about... JJ is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing.

Bringing energy off the bench, hitting 3's, he does a good job of looking for Dwight, puts the ball on the floor, and plays as good of defense as he can being JJ Redick.

You say they're ignoring him, what are they exactly suppose to do when he claps and says "let's go" run over to him and give him a high five? While running back on D? 

There's a reason Orlando matched his offer sheet, they like him on the team and he serves a good role, he's also a big fan favorite so I don't think there's a lot of people who share your sentiments.

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about... JJ is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing.

Bringing energy off the bench, hitting 3's, he does a good job of looking for Dwight, puts the ball on the floor, and plays as good of defense as he can being JJ Redick.

You say they're ignoring him, what are they exactly suppose to do when he claps and says "let's go" run over to him and give him a high five? While running back on D? 

There's a reason Orlando matched his offer sheet, they like him on the team and he serves a good role, he's also a big fan favorite so I don't think there's a lot of people who share your sentiments.

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1280609500-46.jpg
Boston+Celtics+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+5+iJCv2Pq9eiym.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jj-redick.jpg

Why you mad tho?

Originally Posted by BTK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1280609500-46.jpg
Boston+Celtics+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+5+iJCv2Pq9eiym.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jj-redick.jpg