JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

You seem to have a lot of hate in you today.....

Spoiler [+]
,son
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Huh?

I will say I never liked him during his NCAA days, I've been a supporter since he's entered the league though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Huh?

I will say I never liked him during his NCAA days, I've been a supporter since he's entered the league though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about... JJ is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing.

Bringing energy off the bench, hitting 3's, he does a good job of looking for Dwight, puts the ball on the floor, and plays as good of defense as he can being JJ Redick.

You say they're ignoring him, what are they exactly suppose to do when he claps and says "let's go" run over to him and give him a high five? While running back on D? 

There's a reason Orlando matched his offer sheet, they like him on the team and he serves a good role, he's also a big fan favorite so I don't think there's a lot of people who share your sentiments.
He's a good player but waaaaaaaaaaay overplayed for the amount of minutes Orlando is giving him. They should have let him go to the Bulls.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about... JJ is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing.

Bringing energy off the bench, hitting 3's, he does a good job of looking for Dwight, puts the ball on the floor, and plays as good of defense as he can being JJ Redick.

You say they're ignoring him, what are they exactly suppose to do when he claps and says "let's go" run over to him and give him a high five? While running back on D? 

There's a reason Orlando matched his offer sheet, they like him on the team and he serves a good role, he's also a big fan favorite so I don't think there's a lot of people who share your sentiments.
He's a good player but waaaaaaaaaaay overplayed for the amount of minutes Orlando is giving him. They should have let him go to the Bulls.
smile.gif

roll.gif

Anyway there are a few contenders for the title of biggest D-Bag, and I don't think J.J is one of them...

kobe2.jpg

news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

Kevin%20Garnett%20is%20out%20to%20get%20you.jpg

11Paul-Pierce-bow.png

ept_sports_nba_experts-682938803-1234761626.jpg

Take your pick.

roll.gif

Anyway there are a few contenders for the title of biggest D-Bag, and I don't think J.J is one of them...

kobe2.jpg

news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

Kevin%20Garnett%20is%20out%20to%20get%20you.jpg

11Paul-Pierce-bow.png

ept_sports_nba_experts-682938803-1234761626.jpg

Take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom