Joakim Noah arrested appreciation post

w9i1ah.jpg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Damn, you think dude would have been the mayor in Gainesville. He brought two national championships to UF, and you arrest him for open containers? I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, but the news is surprising. That's like Jordan getting arrested in Chapel Hill.

Jordan didn't ride Al Horford's coattails...

Yea that MOP in 2006 really made him a rider........
eyes.gif

damn, of all places in gainseville? i thought he woulda had a pass there for sure

Damn, what's really good with all the UF players/alum getting snatched up lately?

I bet dreClark has something to do with this.
nerd.gif

good one.

joakimnoah-tz-180.jpg

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Personal

Name is pronounced JO-kim Noah … majored in Anthropology at Florida … father, Yannick, was the 1983 French Open champion and a member of the InternationalTennis Hall of Fame … mother, Cecilia Rodhe, was Miss Sweden in 1978 … is an avid Bob Marley fan …speaks fluent French.

8b8vs75.jpg

I met him with my boy a few weeks ago. When he was in high school dude was a real stoner. He was about to get one in the air when I met him so this isn't areal surprise to me. I don't think he does it during the season though.

Damn, thats pretty messed up

I remember I had an open container one night in Gainesville and they just made me pour it out and let me go along with my business. Whoever those cops weremust have really not liked him or just wanted to make a scene.

Honestly, this is not even that big of a deal

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is ANYBODY surprised?

i always knew dude chiefed like an Indian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, remember draft night?

noah.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at dude getting arrested though. There must have been some reason they took him down to the station, because you do not get arrested for open intox.

Back
Top Bottom