Joakim Noah arrested appreciation post

noah always looked like a kid in a big mans body too me...He is very unattractive and looks like a thumb sucker. Anyway, he's been messing up since he gotdrafted. I hope he gets it together soon. And there's WAYYYY worse looking dudes in the NBA than Perkins. ie. Rondo-looks like a malnutritioned bird, andSam Cassell...he's just well, he's Sam. This is coming from a females perspective. As a matter of fact most of the celtics' team isn't good onthe eyes.

roll.gif
this guy ugly as a mutha
laugh.gif
make kendrick perkins look like jason taylor
So...you think Jason Taylor is cute? On the reals though he would look so much less ugly if he cut his hair. Why hasn't a loved one told himyet? I like him more now knowing he blazes. Light up fellow brothers.

"Just say Noah"

Dad on Joakim's arrest for having open container: What's the fuss?

Associated Press

Updated: May 27, 2008, 9:17 AM ET

PARIS -- Former French Open champion Yannick Noah doesn't think his son Joakim's arrest for possession of marijuana and having an open container ofalcohol is a big deal.

Joakim Noah, a forward for the Chicago Bulls, was arrested Sunday in Gainesville, Fla., after an officer spotted him on a sidewalk holding a plastic cup.During a search at the station, officers found marijuana in his pocket.

"I don't understand all that fuss for just drinking a beer on the street," Yannick Noah said Tuesday at the French Open.

The elder Noah won the title at Roland Garros in 1983. He created a sensation a few years before when he told a magazine writer he smoked marijuana.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

noah always looked like a kid in a big mans body too me...He is very unattractive and looks like a thumb sucker. Anyway, he's been messing up since he got drafted. I hope he gets it together soon. And there's WAYYYY worse looking dudes in the NBA than Perkins. ie. Rondo-looks like a malnutritioned bird, and Sam Cassell...he's just well, he's Sam. This is coming from a females perspective. As a matter of fact most of the celtics' team isn't good on the eyes.

I was about to say...I hope you're a female....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this guy ugly as a mutha
laugh.gif
So...you think Jason Taylor is cute?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's what he's hinting at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

roll.gif
this guy ugly as a mutha
laugh.gif
So...you think Jason Taylor is cute? On the reals though he would look so much less ugly if he cut his hair. Why hasn't a loved one told me yet? I like him more now knowing he blazes. Light up fellow brothers.

2ikfbyb.gif

desk appearance.... smh

The flight alone back to Gainsville will cost 10 times more then whatever it costs hom to show up for that charge. Doofy bastard.

Former Gator basketball player Joakim Noah had a second run-in with officers in Gainesville the same weekend he was charged withpossession of less than 20 grams of marijuana and having an open container of alcohol.

University of Florida Police also issued two traffic citations against Noah, one for driving with a suspended license without knowledge and another for notwearing a seat belt, the law enforcement agency confirmed. A UPD officer stopped the 23-year-old, who just completed his rookie season with the Chicago Bulls,Sunday evening on Museum Road.

Sgt. Walt Hamby saw a Hummer traveling 32 mph in an area with 20 mph posted speed limit, said UPD Major Brad Barber. The stop occurred at about 7:20 p.m.

Barber said Noah was driving the Hummer. When the officers checked Noah's driving history, he found his license had been suspended. Noah told the officerhe did not know about the suspension, resulting in a traffic citation.

Driving with knowledge of a license suspension is a criminal traffic offense instead of a citation, Barber said.

The stop was "fairly routine," Barber said.

A passenger in the vehicle with Noah drove the vehicle after the citations were issued.

Barber said he did not know what circumstances originally resulted in Noah's driver's license suspension and that he did not know when it was issued.

That same day at about 1:50 a.m., Gainesville Police issued notices to appear in court against Noah after police said he was seen carrying what appeared to bean alcoholic beverage in a plastic cup on S. Main Street and found to have a marijuana cigarette in his pants pocket.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20080527/NEWS/867015954

I don't believe this is happening in Gainesville...I would expect some leniency for this young man there if anywhere in the world

I LOL everytime i see someone post about his looks.......well i guess its not funny if your a chick.......i guess my kind is different we dont care what otherguys loook like.....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

roll.gif
this guy ugly as a mutha
laugh.gif
So...you think Jason Taylor is cute? On the reals though he would look so much less ugly if he cut his hair. Why hasn't a loved one told me yet? I like him more now knowing he blazes. Light up fellow brothers.

2ikfbyb.gif

Oops I meant why hasn't a loved one told HIM yet.
laugh.gif

noah should have known UFPD is always patrolling the campus. almost everywhere you turn you'll see a cop.

Back
Top Bottom