Joaquin Phoenix Raps and Jumps Off Stage To Fight...............This Dude....

I've gone back and forth whether he's for real or if just a spoof. I still can't decide.

If it's a spoof then he's handling it pretty well. If this is for real, I'm worried for dude. Nothing wrong with following what you want to dobut that Letterman interview..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I've gone back and forth whether he's for real or if just a spoof. I still can't decide.

If it's a spoof then he's handling it pretty well. If this is for real, I'm worried for dude. Nothing wrong with following what you want to do but that Letterman interview..
ohwell.gif

I feel the same way.

I remember reading that he was doing it on purpose and some dude is following him for some documentary.

It all sounds weird to me, dude is one of my favorite actors

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

If it's a spoof then he's handling it pretty well. If this is for real, I'm worried for dude. Nothing wrong with following what you want to do but that Letterman interview..
ohwell.gif
what was wrong with it ?

besides letterman trying to get cheap shots @ him ? sure he is not "normal," however I don't know if you have realized this but NOTHING in thisworld is normal.

If Joaquin Phoenix's new persona is intended to be a joke or parody of some sort it's certainly not humorous in the least bit.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

If Joaquin Phoenix's new persona is intended to be a joke or parody of some sort it's certainly not humorous in the least bit.
WRONG.

i have faith that this is a big joke and it will be awesome...trust.

Originally Posted by call me walks

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

WRONG.

i have faith that this is a big joke and it will be awesome...trust.
Well, if all you do is smoke weed then I "trust" that you find practically anything humorous.

Back
Top Bottom