Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Quick question for you all in here,

I had an interview for Job A last Wednesday. The same day, Job B offered me an interview for tomorrow. Today Job A just offered me the job. I still have the interview for Job B tomorrow. How would you all handle this?

I had an interview for Job A last Wednesday. The same day, Job B offered me an interview for tomorrow. Today Job A just offered me the job. I still have the interview for Job B tomorrow. How would you all handle this?
You accept offer A and still interview with B. Keep all options open they could easily pull your offer from you.

Did you accept Job A offer yet?
If not, just interview with Job B and see how that shakes out.
Most companies don't expect you to accept offers on the spot (nor should you).

Did you accept the offer? I'd still go to the interview anyway just to hear what they've got to say.
You accept offer A and still interview with B. Keep all options open they could easily pull your offer from you.

Thanks, I just accepted the offer. I figured it was rude to cancel out on an interview - as they already reserved time for me. So business as usual and I will attend the interview.

Good job dude...I literally was in the same boat last week...accepted job a but had an interview for job b...I had to turn down job a because it was salaried exempt and went with job b because I like to see my overtime on my check

Accept job A
Let job A know that you had a doctor appointment scheduled on day of job B interview so you get it off (assuming you've already started job A)
Interview with job B

If you've started job A and job B offers you a job you just have to make decision that's best for you. I've been burned too many times in the past to "feel bad" for company A or company B. Do you. Unless a friend or relative referred you, then things get a little hairier.

Accept job A
Let job A know that you had a doctor appointment scheduled on day of job B interview so you get it off (assuming you've already started job A)
Interview with job B

If you've started job A and job B offers you a job you just have to make decision that's best for you. I've been burned too many times in the past to "feel bad" for company A or company B. Do you. Unless a friend or relative referred you, then things get a little hairier.
exactly a job can fire u date of telling u but u gotta give a 2 week notice when u are leaving
look out for urself not for the company

I'm low key annoyed with Coca Cola, I've been trying to get since the last time I posted in this thread last year. Well one the HR ladies called me Friday before last and she went over the position I applied and did a preliminary screening. She called back last Wednesday and I had to remind her that she already called me and was saying they were scheduling interviews. Then last Friday a different HR lady called but from a private # and I didn't answer but she left a message saying to call her back so I did immediately and she didn't answer so I left a VM, still haven't heard back from her.

Just schedule me the damn interview already :angry:

I'm low key annoyed with Coca Cola, I've been trying to get since the last time I posted in this thread last year. Well one the HR ladies called me Friday before last and she went over the position I applied and did a preliminary screening. She called back last Wednesday and I had to remind her that she already called me and was saying they were scheduling interviews. Then last Friday a different HR lady called but from a private # and I didn't answer but she left a message saying to call her back so I did immediately and she didn't answer so I left a VM, still haven't heard back from her.

Maybe u sounded bad on the voicemail

I know how u feel when the don't call back. Very irritating. I've learned not care much about it, cause hr people who schedule interviews tend to be incompetent with the process from my experience.

Good luck though. Try googling any cocoa cola hr email maybe u can find something on the Internet.

Maybe u sounded bad on the voicemail
They can't get that vibe from me saying "Hi its xyz returning your call about xyz and I can be reached at xyz" :lol:

I know how u feel when the don't call back. Very irritating. I've learned not care much about it, cause hr people who schedule interviews tend to be incompetent with the process from my experience.

Good luck though. Try googling any cocoa cola hr email maybe u can find something on the Internet.
My homeboy that works there said the hr ladies can be a little on the slow side when it comes to the process, which i found out when the lady called the first time then called again trying to start up the same convo before I had to remind her we previously spoke.

I had accepted a teaching job that got canceled. I turned down other interviews and I regretted it, took me a year to find another full time job in my field.

What kinda job with Coca Cola if you don't mind me asking? I work in retail so I see a lot of vendors/merchandisers. I've thought about going that route but idk though. If I could I'd like to go the corporate route and get out of the retail side.

They can't get that vibe from me saying "Hi its xyz returning your call about xyz and I can be reached at xyz" :lol:

My homeboy that works there said the hr ladies can be a little on the slow side when it comes to the process, which i found out when the lady called the first time then called again trying to start up the same convo before I had to remind her we previously spoke.

Yeah i figure hr people especially them female hr women who just come to work playing candy crush or watching the "real or Wendy Williams" don't really do their jobs, but bull crap all day when you know damm well things should have been process within 2-3 business days.

I left my NYC driver license behind at a interview, she called me I missed the called and I constantly called back and couldn't get thru, or drive back to that location cause it was so damm far in Texas. I'm pissed that hr lady didn't take the steps to properly give me back my id.

Ube Ube which state you live ?

What kinda job with Coca Cola if you don't mind me asking? I work in retail so I see a lot of vendors/merchandisers. I've thought about going that route but idk though. If I could I'd like to go the corporate route and get out of the retail side.
Its a cold drink equipment installer so I'd be the guy you see doing maintenance on vending machines/swapping them out etc

Reactions: Ube
Talked to one of the hr ladies at Coke for a different position but its second shift and making less than what im making now, hoping that other job comes through

i am really starting to hate my position. ive only been there three months, but want out. its all planning/strategy and i realized i like implementation/execution aspects.

folks are saying stay three more months, but i really hate the work im doing.

i am really starting to hate my position. ive only been there three months, but want out. its all planning/strategy and i realized i like implementation/execution aspects.

I think if your at a job 6 or more months than you can collect unemployment....but that varies state to state or the field/industry your in. If you have sure fire back up plan think about it, if not stay your butt at work.

What's your background? What are you doing exactly?

Back
Top Bottom