Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

They allow extra ot during training. I put in 5 extra hours the first 2 weeks. Might try to hit 10 this week, but when time to get off I'm ready to go.

Anyone have any project engineer or project management leads at a company or their company? 5 years of experience and looking to find a new career. Please help. Willing to move.

Need some quick help guys! I got two offer letters one is paying a bit less than the other. I asked the company who's paying less to counter offer they said they could look into it but I would need to provide the other offer letter. I know offer letters are usually confidential is it ok to send the letter?

Got an interview in the morning with a company that sells roofs in upscale areas. They hit me via email and at first I was like nah then I got to thinking and I was like, people with nice homes are definitely wise enough to invest in a good roof. So I called the recruiter and he says that the average rep makes about 80k and some even more. He was impressed when I explained my interest and he added that they are basically recession proof, if nothing else, people get bad roofs fixed first, and it's covered under insurance so they pay a grand or 2 for a 30k roof.

The environment that I'm in now just isn't for your boy. In front of a computer screen for 8 hours :smh: ya boy too fly for that, I'll leave that for the cats in the washed thread. And soon its gonna change to the point that we have to give full attention to the screen for 4 hours, no side chat windows, no music no nothing.

Need some quick help guys! I got two offer letters one is paying a bit less than the other. I asked the company who's paying less to counter offer they said they could look into it but I would need to provide the other offer letter. I know offer letters are usually confidential is it ok to send the letter?
How much is the difference? I really would not unless it's like a 5%+ difference

I wouldn't show anyone nothing, I don't even think your obligated to. It's like showing your opponent you have a really good hand in a card game.
Keep playing the game and show me your worth what your asking for. Cause they could also underpay you or tell you no to the job offer.

I wouldn't show anyone nothing, I don't even think your obligated to. It's like showing your opponent you have a really good hand in a card game.
Keep playing the game and show me your worth what your asking for. Cause they could also underpay you or tell you no to the job offer.

Thanks I went this route I just didn’t feel comfortable sending that...especially considering this is a competing company

No way, don't send that competing letter.
That alone is enough for you to reject them and go with the higher paying one.

wouldnt even be smart to mention which was the company that gave you the higher offer specially if they are a competing company

I didn’t mention the company. But the company matched it for me so I might go with them the position is salaried which freaks me out though

Hey is anyone in tech/software industry specifically sales that knows what job market is like in the bay ares? Like how hard would be it to land software sales job for at least $80k/yr ? I have about 1.5yr experience in software sales and just became an account executive (small to medium businesses) for a startup in Dallas but its hq is in Palo Alto

sooperhooper sooperhooper make sure to found out what % sales reps are actually making 80k/yr, recruiters love to lie about pay for sales reps. Also, is it avg 80k with a base salary. Or straight comission. I work in sales so pm if you got any questtions

sooperhooper sooperhooper make sure to found out what % sales reps are actually making 80k/yr, recruiters love to lie about pay for sales reps. Also, is it avg 80k with a base salary. Or straight comission. I work in sales so pm if you got any questtions
Good looking out gs. I had the interview and it didn't go well. The dude was one of those super confident, straight shooter type. Things were flowing well then he asked me what drives me, apparently my response wasn't sufficient so he deducted that he didn't think I'd be a good fit.

Good looking out gs. I had the interview and it didn't go well. The dude was one of those super confident, straight shooter type. Things were flowing well then he asked me what drives me, apparently my response wasn't sufficient so he deducted that he didn't think I'd be a good fit.

No problem always looking to help out fellow nt brethren. I hope you said money motivates me that always correct answer in sales. Door to door sales is tough though, very high turnover especially when its get hot during summer. Where you located?

Back
Top Bottom