Jodeci Singer Arrested -- Toasted at Subway

[h1]Jodeci Singer Arrested -- Toasted at Subway[/h1]
When you think about Subway restaurants, you probably don't think, "Great place to go when you're super drunk" ... unless you're the ex-leader of the '90s R&B group Jodeci.

DeVante Swing -- real name Donald DeGrate Jr. -- was arrested at a Subway in Burbank, CA this past weekend. Cops say he was so hammered, he couldn't even walk straight ... and it was all caught on tape.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... police received a call from a concerned citizen around 5:00 PM on Sunday ... after DeVante was sloppily crashing into tables and falling on the floor.

When officers arrived, they arrested the 41-year-old singer for being drunk in public -- and hauled him to a nearby jail.

We're told DeVante was released around 11 PM -- after cops determined he had finally sobered up ... but we're told he won't be charged with a crime.

[h1]Jodeci Singer Arrested -- Toasted at Subway[/h1]
When you think about Subway restaurants, you probably don't think, "Great place to go when you're super drunk" ... unless you're the ex-leader of the '90s R&B group Jodeci.

DeVante Swing -- real name Donald DeGrate Jr. -- was arrested at a Subway in Burbank, CA this past weekend. Cops say he was so hammered, he couldn't even walk straight ... and it was all caught on tape.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... police received a call from a concerned citizen around 5:00 PM on Sunday ... after DeVante was sloppily crashing into tables and falling on the floor.

When officers arrived, they arrested the 41-year-old singer for being drunk in public -- and hauled him to a nearby jail.

We're told DeVante was released around 11 PM -- after cops determined he had finally sobered up ... but we're told he won't be charged with a crime.

Drunk at 5pm on a Sunday, doe 
grin.gif

subway is the last place i would wanna eat when im drunk. i need more fat & cholesterol

subway is the last place i would wanna eat when im drunk. i need more fat & cholesterol

Both dudes from Jodeci are serious alcoholics. There was a special on them on Centric.

Both dudes from Jodeci are serious alcoholics. There was a special on them on Centric.

Smh all of the members of that group are going through tough times in life. Still my all time favorite r&b group tho.

Smh all of the members of that group are going through tough times in life. Still my all time favorite r&b group tho.

Darko for MVP wrote:
Since when was it cool for Subway employees to wear fitted hats to work?

Dude looked like he came from the back as if he just got off work n prob just threw the fitted on. I didn't see him on the assembly line. Just my two cents tho
ohwell.gif

I need more proof that's him because if it is then cot dayum. dude reminded me of the smokers from the block back in the day. clutchin on his pockets just like a smoker n hella skinny. he used to be fit but not that skinny...i remember he used to hoop at the YMCA in beverly hills n was fit so apparently that rock got my boy lunchin!
30t6p3b.gif

Darko for MVP wrote:
Since when was it cool for Subway employees to wear fitted hats to work?

Dude looked like he came from the back as if he just got off work n prob just threw the fitted on. I didn't see him on the assembly line. Just my two cents tho
ohwell.gif

I need more proof that's him because if it is then cot dayum. dude reminded me of the smokers from the block back in the day. clutchin on his pockets just like a smoker n hella skinny. he used to be fit but not that skinny...i remember he used to hoop at the YMCA in beverly hills n was fit so apparently that rock got my boy lunchin!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom