Joe Budden Bout to Fight Some Old White Dude

smh.gif

Aye aint he kinda incrimiaing hisself cause I already know O'reilly or somebod gone call for his head
laugh.gif

I can't be the only one who didn't understand what that old dude was saying.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I can't be the only one who didn't understand what that old dude was saying.......
laugh.gif

Im with ya man, I dont think I understood 5 words he spoke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
I thought it was only me... I seriously didn't catch one word.

FPL shall translate for you! Joey was here in Montreal, Quebec for his Canadian stop and as you can see he's at a local BK.. the old dude (who'sclearly mentally ill or just crazy) starts blabering out racist comments on Obama and African-Americans in french (it's quebecois which is french but withan accent). Joey who clearly doesn't know what the guys is saying until one of the employees translates which by that time the old fool was saying thatblacks were the descendants of monkeys
smh.gif
.. then challenges Joe and his group to go outside so that he can kick the crap out of them
laugh.gif
... anyways I pittythe old guy, it's sad to see that there is still a lot of people like him in this world. It sickens me, but wtv he's mentally ill so I can halfwayblame him for his mentallity.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

smh.gif
I wouldnt of done all that tho. Not to a old dude speakin another language thats for sure.
why does it matter if he's old and speaking another language, either way his intent and insults are the same.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

smh.gif
I wouldnt of done all that tho. Not to a old dude speakin another language thats for sure.
why does it matter if he's old and speaking another language, either way his intent and insults are the same.
It's not like he beat the dude or anything. Just poured a little soda on him.

i think Joe handled that well, there's mentally ill people in America too, it doesn't matter what the case, for continuing to blab he was asking forit, plus they said that it was like the 5th time he ran up to them. The BK manager really should have gotten involved and thrown the dude out

smh.gif
Why respect your elders when they don't have respect for you?

Back
Top Bottom