Joe Budden Bout to Fight Some Old White Dude

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

eek.gif
Fruitopia is still around?? Anyone know where I can cop? haven't had one in a minute.

Where you been at!?
indifferent.gif
...and it's at the stores.

As for the video itself....old dude was crazy. I can't deny that, but it aint gangsta shovin a dude a day away from bein on his death bed and tossin adrink on dude. I don't know how ya'll get down, but I don't put hands or toss drinks on old people unless I'm physically provoked regardless ifthe old dude was talkin wreckless.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

eek.gif
Fruitopia is still around?? Anyone know where I can cop? haven't had one in a minute.

Where you been at!?
indifferent.gif
...and it's at the stores.

As for the video itself....old dude was crazy. I can't deny that, but it aint gangsta shovin a dude a day away from bein on his death bed and tossin a drink on dude. I don't know how ya'll get down, but I don't put hands or toss drinks on old people unless I'm physically provoked regardless if the old dude was talkin wreckless.
I'm pretty sure you would have got heated. after you told old dude to leave you alone the first couple of times. No it wasn't right forhim to shove the old dude. But the drink wasn't that bad
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It looked like joe was egging him on at the beginning, then once joe found out what the old dude was saying the tone switched.

None of them are right, but you have the give the old guy the benefit of the doubt. At that age you don't know what the hell is going on in his mind.

It's not like he punched him in the face. He even hesitated to pour the drink on him...I'd say old dude skated easy.

Joe threw a drink at dude and yall crying like he beat dude up. dude got a little frutopia on him. his crazy as wont even remember the incident.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

smh.gif
I wouldnt of done all that tho. Not to a old dude speakin another language thats for sure.
why does it matter if he's old and speaking another language, either way his intent and insults are the same.
IDK I just don't think I would of done all that to the old man.

But I didn't see that the old dude had done it hella times already before that. So that changes everything. My temper would of got the best of me.

if anything that old dude lucky they didn't mollywop his %%!......talkin that %%%%. i don't care if hes old, listen to wut he was sayin
smh.gif

There's no excuse or defense for talking reckless, regardless of age.. The old dude got off easy, yall acting like Joe stomped him out or something.

I wouldnt have thrown a drink of the dude cause hes old. I would've just been the bigger person and let it go. It's not cool to throw stuff on 80something year old people.

Back
Top Bottom