Joe Budden-Escapse Route Digital Download July 28th

Edit:These tracks are indeed confirmed.

Joe announced that Brandon's(Killah BH) not doing a skit.

1. Intro
2. Anti
3. Never Again
4. World Keeps Spinning
5. Forgive Me
6. State of You
7. Good Enough
8. No Comment
9. Connect Four
10. Freight Train
11. Tito Santana (feat. Wale)
12. Freestyle (feat. Young Chris)
13. We Outta Here (feat. Royce Da 5'9", Joell Ortiz & Crooked I)
14. Clothes on A Manequin

Joe and Royce Showed off some snippets on Joe's blog.

Remember this is not Joe's Third Album,that is set to release October which is titled "The Great Escape".So Please don't get that confusedwith this digital album.

-Edit:Took down the snippet links ..sorry NT. -some lines that I heard
"Jackson 5 rappers,put your mike(mic)in a casket"
"
"aimin the ruger, old soul i don't F with the youngins i ain't a cougar".. fire!

"...and if you couldn't tell, i'm on my own time // prisoner of my own mind, problem is i don't mind// n's askin what i need withsuccess// life's a itch, im just looking up her dress, I could give a F less..."

Go Buy and Download that Escape Route!!

This will be great.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: Might wanna take those links down, though .. IDK if they're still banning over links.
eyes.gif

On it. I wonder if he planned this since Fab's album releasin on the same day. Is this thru Amalgam still?

From what I heard it's going to be Through Amalgam Digital and iTunes.Hopefully there will be some hardcopies later.Joe sent some hardcopies of HalfwayHouse when you pre order Padded room...I heard only a couple of people got the hard copy so maybe it was random.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

On it. I wonder if he planned this since Fab's album releasin on the same day. Is this thru Amalgam still?
Yep, and so will be The Great Escape. Slaughterhouse's record will be on Koch/E1 records.

Don't be suprised if it doesn't come out tomorrow, supposedly sometime this week though ..

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Don't be suprised if it doesn't come out tomorrow, supposedly sometime this week though ..
yea they sayin on his website that he needs a couple days to master it...aka better quality.

Back
Top Bottom