pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, one of my favorite tracks hes done...

grin.gif
On a first listen...its alright

No Stand out tracks to me unlike "Sidetracked, Under the Sun, Pray for Me..etc

"It's that Amalgam music!"
roll.gif

On a first listen, I like it. It's real dark, barely any upbeat songs. As usual, the beats take some time to get to like. The lyrics are on point as usual.My only quirk is the studio quality. Some songs sound like they were recorded on a laptop mic
mad.gif
. Point blank, this is yet another gem and anotherconsistent effort by JB.

Tape aint bad. I like most of the tracks. Amalgam was down for the longest though lol. Everyone trying to cop at once.

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you??????
laugh.gif

This dude needs to stop I don't care when he wrote this. Start spitting what you living cuz you aint living what you spitting

Master Zik wrote:

This dude needs to stop I don't care when he wrote this. Start spitting what you living cuz you aint living what you spitting

this is why i @#+! with curren$y tough...the ***%$ raps about smokin all day and watchin tv lol

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you ??????
laugh.gif

Yeah because Jeezy is selling ki's, and fab, banks, 50, hov, biggie, pac, ect ect are all killing people.
ohwell.gif

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you ??????
laugh.gif

please tell me who your fav rappers are....thats a basic tough talk rap line that every single will spit in there rhymes....and btw he kills that verse

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Dope so far.

laugh.gif

Yeah because Jeezy is selling ki's, and fab, banks, 50, hov, biggie, pac, ect ect are all killing people.
ohwell.gif
@#$!* you stupid? Jeezy is TRASH!!!!!!!!! Try again.

I mean as far as spitting how you living or use to be living it does have some leeway and degree allowing you to embellish
laugh.gif

BUT when you out in the streets/public for all to see you are doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you spit you need to stop. It's like if Yung Berg startedrapping about beating up ppl cuz he's so gangsta.

I'll quote the whole thing which is nothing but erroneous fallacies

.........I'll explain
I'm pass real, they pass phony
Ignore the personal and physical attacks on me
I remain cool, relaxed homey
Brand new, I aint got a scratch on me
So what ya squad gon dooo
Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you

Then some other shh about running pockets and bottles on whoever tries him in NYC clubs and then the INS uncontrolled substances line.

C'mon is this not the exact opposite of Joe Budden's reality? THE EXACT OPPOSITE
please tell me who your fav rappers are....thats a basic tough talk rap line that every single will spit in there rhymes....and btw he kills that verse

Right now Sha Stimuli. He isn't big on talking about what he will do. He makes introspective joints about his past, he talks about his femaleproblems, he talks about how he's better than rappers, he makes good music, etc. Ironically I feel he's very similar to Joe Budden but 10x better.

Now I won't lie and say I don't listen to ppl like Cam for example. Thing is imo you lose the right to go off on bs you obviously not about. I'mfind with suspending my belief of reality but not to this extent. It might be a typical tough talk rap line but every rapper doesn't do it. He does killthat verse tho but I just had to laugh when I heard that.

Back
Top Bottom