Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

yea she is a has been

the music is sounding so good im excited

he has solid punchlines too 10/26!!

yea she is a has been

the music is sounding so good im excited

he has solid punchlines too 10/26!!

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Honestly I loved MM2 and MM3 was ok but I really have lost interest in Buddens. Maybe I will check this out but I can't say I am dying to.

thats how Im feelin right now.  I fell off the bandwagon once he got down with Slaughterhouse.  I hate that "group".  Joell is nice but I cant mess with Royce or the other dude. I actually like Joe's tweets more than his songs these days lol

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Honestly I loved MM2 and MM3 was ok but I really have lost interest in Buddens. Maybe I will check this out but I can't say I am dying to.

thats how Im feelin right now.  I fell off the bandwagon once he got down with Slaughterhouse.  I hate that "group".  Joell is nice but I cant mess with Royce or the other dude. I actually like Joe's tweets more than his songs these days lol

Yeah i feel you on the Slaughterhouse Tip. I really didn't get down with there album like that it was just too boring for me.

Yeah i feel you on the Slaughterhouse Tip. I really didn't get down with there album like that it was just too boring for me.

slaughterhouse sucks... u cant have a group full of "lyricists" like that

crooked i is ehh and so is royce imo... joe is much better than all of them...

slaughterhouse sucks... u cant have a group full of "lyricists" like that

crooked i is ehh and so is royce imo... joe is much better than all of them...

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This dude really be giving his mixtapes 3 month advance release dates smh. GTFOHWTBS!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

there might be a Joe, Loso and Banks song on MM4 according to their convo on twitter

There was a whole lot of back and forth with this.
It would be much appreciated, but I dont see it happening.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

there might be a Joe, Loso and Banks song on MM4 according to their convo on twitter

There was a whole lot of back and forth with this.
It would be much appreciated, but I dont see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom