Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by M16

Joe Budden fans are the type that think they smart and real hip hop heads by liking a less known artist and discovering he really goes have more talent than the trash mainstream... but they only 4 feet below the surface. They haven't even left the Kiddy pool of the hip hop world. There's oceans of talent out there that they are clueless about, but being better than the 80% of fans still at the surface makes them feel superior like they better than everyone. This is the same for Lupe fans only they are 6-7 feet deep, dudes managed to get their heads under the water but haven't learned to dive yet.

Well, once you been down to the surface and seen what kinda REAL talent is out there.... Budden ain't #!@$. He has no classics, and will simply go forgotten in the rap world.

You don't see nobody else crying over some stupid VIBE list or starting beefs every weekend... dude seriously has some problems. Fiending for attention like it was crack from this to his "Joe BuddenTV" even using his girl to get attention.... sorry Joe, unless you step in the lab and back up what you been saying, no one will care. Go on your grind like your buddy Crooked I (dude is more of a rapper than Budden ever will be, and had an attempt at his life and still got less attention than budden on NT)
indifferent.gif
dude has mad classic material....just cuz it aint sell a mill doesnt mean it aint classic.....but you just seem mad, Budden must of took ya lunch money back in the day or something
But it does. Part of being a hip hop artists is being able to feel you, more than just hip hop fans. I'm tired of people saying album salesdon't matter, album sales is directly porpotionate to how many people really feel you. Especially now when fans can get their music for free, or only buysingles. If a person is willing to drop bread on an album now a days you are nice. Last new artist to go platinum? Kanye or Rick Ross(can't remember whocame first) Lupe didn't even go platinum and he will rap circles around Budden and thats real. Budden couldn't even take Hamilton on some spittingstuff, and honestly thats another of the catagories that makes a great Mc. It breaks down like this
2% of your grade is beat selection, Nas has horrible beat selections but still called the greatest
20% of your grade is flow
8% album sales, how many people are willing to buy your stuff
20% is your off the top skills is a huge part of being an Mc
43% Lyrical talent
7% hook making ability, if I can't listen to a hook I can't listen to a song, and it should progress the song

Joe probably gets
77%-beat selection
89%-Flow
56%-Album sales
56%-Freestyle
95%-Lyrics
86%-hooks

So to me Joe Budden gets an 81.04% B rapper at best

indifferent.gif
dude has mad classic material....just cuz it aint sell a mill doesnt mean it aint classic.....but you just seem mad, Budden must of took ya lunch money back in the day or something
dude it's not even worth trying to argue with him.

How are you gonna post this

Joe Budden fans are the type that think they smart and real hip hop heads by liking a less known artist and discovering he really goes have more talent than the trash mainstream...
when that describes your existence on NT.
Constantly blabbing names and albums trying to act "exclusive" or "elite"

This dude M16 speaks straight blashpamy...how hasn't budden put out any classic material? Son Since when do record sales establish how good you are skillwise? Jus cuz he doesn't go around rapping nonsense hes garbage? Sit down and actually listento his lyrics and actually break down and evaluate whatssaid...if you can listen to Immortal Technique how can you not stand listening to budden?

LMAO did dude just say Redman can go toe to toe with Budden lyric wise??

You ask like Redman is a Soulja Boy type rapper, matter of fact if they had a battle i would put all my money on Redman.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

This dude M16 speaks straight blashpamy...how hasn't budden put out any classic material? Son Since when do record sales establish how good you are skill wise? Jus cuz he doesn't go around rapping nonsense hes garbage? Sit down and actually listento his lyrics and actually break down and evaluate whats said...if you can listen to Immortal Technique how can you not stand listening to budden?
To M16 hot lyrics to him are usin big words and talkin bout bein friends w/ Lucifer/ fightin Lucifer and all the nonsense that his fav rapper(name escapes me, ha, irony on his relevance) I've yet to see ya fav rapper get a buzz as big as Joey's. That clown got the same access to the internettoo.

Originally Posted by mossman75

LMAO did dude just say Redman can go toe to toe with Budden lyric wise??

You ask like Redman is a Soulja Boy type rapper, matter of fact if they had a battle i would put all my money on Redman.
So would I.

Joey's a dope rapper, but some of y'all are getting carried away.

BBOY you really think lupe can run circles around budden?
roll.gif
and then dude above says chino will beat budden...what do ya look for in music? Half thesedudes spit about nothiing or anything relevant...go listen to "pray for me" "3 sides to a story" "walk with me" etc. Songs thatactualy have meaning...I swear some of ya budden haters are idiots....Actually listen to the lyrics before making foolish statements

People think santana is better than budden's lyrically WOW thats crazy

Yall must not listen to the same stuff I listen too

IMO budden's is better than alot of guys because he has the whole package

He can spit a straight hot 16 that can compete with your fav rappers, he writes creative songs, he can write story telling tracks, he can write deep %##+

roll.gif
At the end of the Day Budden should even be happy he was evenmentioned on that list in the first place

Industry ___'s dont like him at all

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
At the end of the Day Budden should even be happy he was even mentioned on that list in the first place

Industry ___'s dont like him at all

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��
laugh.gif
Jimmy mad
laugh.gif

"Imitate Jim Jones, end up like Cory Lidle..."

Joe Budden is good, I dont think anybody can take that away from him but over the past few years he's become more like a Republican to me. Always cryingand whining about this, that or the other, or trying to tell people why they should vote for him when hardly anybody cares about him. I hardly pay the guy anyattention myself now.

killed Jimmy with that line

"Rappers FLY HIGH then got suicidal, imitate Jim Jones end up like Cory Lidle"

yeah he did kill Jimmy with that line.

laugh.gif
@ the way Jimmy put the DVD cover with Budden on it down

Whenever i ask someone about Joe Budden they all make the same face
ohwell.gif

homie is gonna end up gettin him self exed out he is entiltled to his own opinion but he has to keep other peoples names outta his mouth:.
:.

Reason I like Joe is bc he doesnt give a +!#$ and pretty much says whatever he wants ...

But its also the reason hes in the situation hes in.

This guy should be givin PROPS to everyone on the list instead getting at them (Even though I understand andagree with what hes saying)

He needs to make friends not enemies at this point in his career.

Ive been a Joey fan since I heard him on Grand Theft Audio.

Hes my fav rapper but Im not biased.

If his music/songs are trash, I'll say its trash.

To say hes terrible or doesnt have classic songs is pretty crazy to me.

Theres rappers I dont like or go out of my way to listen to ... but if he has a hot song or the lyrics are good, how can you hate on it?

Is Joe the greatest rapper alive? NA

Do I think Joe is better then ALOT of the rappers out? Yeah

In the end its a matter of opinion, we could sit here and say A>B & B<A till our fingers fall off.

Seriously, I don't know why haters saying dukes that like Budden is stans. He's one of my favs, but !$@*, some of his songs are garbage. Joey does havetrouble picking beats at times.

Nonetheless, people aren't giving him enough credit, IMO. How can you get REALER than a song about contemplating your own baby's abortion (see ICouldn't Help It on PR)?!?!

Buddens and his lyrical content is real, and that's why I like him. That's why he's a good rapper.

Budden is my man too, but what artists has never had "garbage" songs in their career????? How many times has Busta Rhymes' albums FLOPPED? Dudewill have one decent single, with a major feature might I add and never by himself on a track cuz he needs a crutch. Method Man got history cool but when thatlast time he did some serious music besides the album he just dropped with RedMan? Budden has mixtapes better than some of these cats albums thats out and isdoing it damn near for free and cats like Busta spending major doe on major labels doing nothing forever. Dude is DYING to stay relevant in this game.

How is that killing Jimmy? He basically said "Rappers trying to be like this ballin superstar and then they fail"

Back
Top Bottom