Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by devv

The anology about ben gordon was funny but JORDAN NOR PIPPEN ARE STILL PLAYING METH JUST PUT OUT A ALBUM

Another thing is yall dudes is hyping method man up something serious dude was a avg rapper during the golden era of hip hop you can name 10 dudes better than
meth in the 93 to 97 time period and lyrically you can name 20 dudes better than meth

For real he is not even close to being the best rapper in the wu

Method man got a great flow and great energy thats it lyrically he is sup par, creatively he is sup par, honestly have you ever rewinded a meth verse like damn
he just murdered that, have you ever heard a great meth story telling track, any ill meth punchlines or metaphors any thing like that, what about his flow
subject dude raps about nonsense. I give meth his props for having good energy and a great flow also he is good on the hooks but thats where it stops. I felt
this way before this joe budden stuff popped off.

If meth was so hot why people just start talking about him now since budden called him out, i havent seen any method man music thread up here, no best of
method man thread up here, I aint even seen a method man appreciation thread up here.
Guy's got a point in regards to nobody not mentionin Meth til the Joey situation popped up.

Dudes been appreciating Tical and Meth; it's just that he was never in the top tier.. he was one of the dudes you respect but put in the back of your head not talk about everyday. Doesn't mean he's not nice though.

Story telling ? listen to songs like Break Ups 2 Make Ups.... Lyrical ability ? Just listen to Tical or some Meth spots on Wu albums.. he's no Nas, but he's not a pushover either.
I agree w/ that I'm just agreein w/ dude said about how everybody biggin up Meth like he top 5 dead or alive now since this situationsurfaced. I for one just wanna hear some good music out of it.
laugh.gif
I could care less about who thinks who is better than who. I just wanna hear some goodmusic. I'm tired of hearin the same nonsense

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

People really mentioned Joe Buddens and classic in the same sentence?
Budden "All Of Me" >>> YOUR LIFE

People stay hating on Budden, including me but lets all be real dude got some gems

Budden knows them dudes pioneered rap but youd have to be an fool saying they could go bar for bar with these new dudes RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND. No theycant...

Stop involving your personal hate on Budden or whateva you got against dude into hate for his music... be real
smh.gif
. i know the way Budden talks and the way he comes across is an cocky !+$!@$% thatfeels nobody can touch him on the mic. That's how your supposed to think.

Budden has gems but he has trash too. So he just needs to play his position and build his own legacy.

No doubt he could scrape these old cats today...even they admitted to that themselves...but he's out of pocket for getting at these dudes for noreason...being wild disrespectful, trying to slander their careers and take food out of their mouths...the whole thing was uncalled for and instead of deadingit, he keeps feeding into it.

He brought all of this on himself.

dudes payin way too much attention to his shape up and not really listening to what he has to say

%$@$ cares about his beard? y'all really care that much?

i respect the hell out of what hes saying... hes honest and hes right... people talk about Busta being through with his career and i would say the same for Red& Meth

lyrically, none of the 3 are on Joey's level... at all... popularity means nothing when it comes to true lyrical talent and everyone knows that

Originally Posted by zokid

dudes payin way too much attention to his shape up and not really listening to what he has to say

%$@$ cares about his beard? y'all really care that much?

i respect the hell out of what hes saying... hes honest and hes right... people talk about Busta being through with his career and i would say the same for Red & Meth

lyrically, none of the 3 are on Joey's level... at all... popularity means nothing when it comes to true lyrical talent and everyone knows that

Lyric wise Redman could go toe to toe with Budden

But, its really %%!#@$ up though.
laugh.gif

no it isnt... its the style hes rockin... check MM3 cover

whether or not you think its !*$#+% up.. its intentional

but seriously, who cares!
tired.gif

Lyric wise Redman could go toe to toe with Budden
couldnt agree less.. but like Joe says, everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?

Joe Budden ain't *%*% lyricallly, stop hyping him up. Dude is nice compared to what ? 50 Cent ?

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

and I feel he's definitely one of the top 10 rappers to ever spit.
Can I have what you have been smoking??????

Cam'ron
Busta Rhymes
Raekwon
Ghostface
Cormega
TI
Jadakiss
Nas
Eminem
Rick Ross
Royce 5"9
Pusha and Malice
Juelz Santana
Snoop Dogg
Kurupt
Crooked I
Bun B

I can go on, you have to be kidding me, and thats recent people that have dropped.

I see you KIDS need to pick up some albums pre-2000 So you can see how good you had to be to be in the game.

75% of the rap game would not have had a chance in the 90's.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

jmansmc23 wrote:

and I feel he's definitely one of the top 10 rappers to ever spit.
Can I have what you have been smoking??????

Cam'ron
Busta Rhymes
Raekwon
Ghostface
Cormega
TI
Jadakiss
Nas
Eminem
Rick Ross
Royce 5"9
Pusha and Malice
Juelz Santana
Snoop Dogg
Kurupt
Crooked I
Bun B

I can go on, you have to be kidding me, and thats recent people that have dropped.

I see you KIDS need to pick up some albums pre-2000 So you can see how good you had to be to be in the game.

75% of the rap game would not have had a chance in the 90's.

I agree, but
roll.gif
@ some of the people on your list. and not 75.... more like 98%

Back
Top Bottom