Joe Budden - Touch & Go (1st Single Off "Padded Room")

What yall think?

im at work and cant even bump this
smh.gif

http://icedotcom.blogspot.com/2008/03/off-joes-up-coming-padded-room-lp-joe.html

SMH.... it just started.. and this is not what i want to hear from Joe.... how is this going to be on padded room?

That hook is actually going to work in the club though...ringtone too, maybe.

I don't like sitting and listening to this type of music...but I'm pretty sure he wants to move a few records and this has potential to go in the cluband perhaps 106 and all that with the right video. I didn't expect MM Joey for a single. That's what MM is for. He's trying to make a career ofrapping...and some things you just need to do.

i already got beef wit how it came on...tecnho @@% beat
smh.gif
but he gota do other sh_ sometimes...keep grindin joey...but this is trash

Too bad I already used my Ren & Stimpy Mr Horse pic but still..

Mr._Horse_as_a_GI.png

No sir... I don't like it.

*Upon further review, i'd let it play if it was on the radio.

$!$! is alright....Not as bad as y'all make it out to be...

Could definitely get some nice radio/club burn w/

Buddens has to have better access to beats than that....if you gon make a club track, the beat gotta knock. Thats gotta be rule #1 or 2...

and if its one thing Buddens need to chill with, its OD'n wit that grouchy-voice +*++. Its cool most of the time, but he like to OD with it at times,especially on his mainstream songs. Im sure the casual listener (who this track is for) aint tryna hear all that..

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I don't like sitting and listening to this type of music...but I'm pretty sure he wants to move a few records and this has potential to go in the club and perhaps 106 and all that with the right video. I didn't expect MM Joey for a single. That's what MM is for. He's trying to make a career of rapping...and some things you just need to do.

Well said.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I don't like sitting and listening to this type of music...but I'm pretty sure he wants to move a few records and this has potential to go in the club and perhaps 106 and all that with the right video. I didn't expect MM Joey for a single. That's what MM is for. He's trying to make a career of rapping...and some things you just need to do.

Well said.

the hook was wack, lyrics dumb downed sufficient enough for the pop crowd.

I like it.. Its a club song.. come on y'all , you gotta let Joey make these type of tracks..... Its a single for sure...

I think the beat could use more knock around the bassline, overall its cool....

Are you in that straight jacket yet!!!!????

If dude gonna do club songs fine. Go get T-pain and a hot beat there you go but this *%% is trash and i usually like some of joe's "club" songs

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I'm not even gona listen.

laugh.gif
you're gonna hear it on the radio, I heard it on hot 97 ( ithink) today.. i guess thats what he wanted

eek.gif
roll.gif
This is so bad Can't wait to see Joey's first weeks numbers
laugh.gif
. Dude gonna flop miserably
smh.gif

i was a huge buddens fan until he od'd on mm3 soundin the same now this????? i didnt even like pump it up...no label and he's getting worst...maybejay/def jam had a point that we was blinded by????

Back
Top Bottom