Joe Budden - Touch & Go (1st Single Off "Padded Room")

^nah mm2 was way harder that @#!$ bored me to death seriously it was the replica jersey disc 2 after a year and a half. going in for 9 mins and !%#...LETS BEREAL

%%% JOE
smh.gif

CHANGE THE START OF THE SONG

How am i a hater? i bought his first album, got my ninjas to even peep a NJ ninja, all my dc and ny boys dont mess with nj they was hatin on son..

If you cant make commercial/radio records that equal to success you will not last in this game...when your in your hood and a whack bay area rapper (mistahfab) comes threw and disses you there and you still dont come thru... no album in half a decade....new single thats garbage... what you want me to do????? keepsittin in a corner going word for word on 9 min tracks? i mess with duke BUT LETS BE REAL... He feel off son and when he came yall act like pump it up wasgreat.. i didnt even mess with that song i liked every other track but that on the album.. between budden, nas, and jay on nt its like no matter what they comewith its classic $#$# is getting ridiculous

Track is ok but his best club tracks were with Just Blaze easily.

haven't listen yet... but dudes need to have an open mind when they listen to joe.

Also I co-sign MM2 > MM3 but MM3 ain't to shabby.

I mean,

Is there type of track like this he could do that would be accepted at this point?

Probably not.

^prolly not, dudes only accept certain songs if its from certain artists...Buddens already said that this is gonna be a lighter album compared to the MoodMuzik %$+@, so its what I expected... at the end when the beat started to break down shoulda been featured more, as a bridge or somethin. This beat is sogeneric, that sounded like it had potential tho...

please, if he dropped another 'Focus'...I'd be ALL over it.
word...He need to go holla at ******** and them again...he need that knock again.

^ As would I.

But he has a group of fans that almost strictly just %@%! with his deep tracks.

Its missing something cant put my finger on it.

The beat needs a louder thump or bang to it.

I dunno I gotta listen a couple times.

^^ because people became fans off the strength of MM2

And prior to that, the people that actually gave the album a listen realized he had some substance to him.

People wont take his club tracks seriously now because it's not expected and not the norm for him...

And, honestly...it's not what he does best.

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Well they need to open their damn minds.

I couldn't agree anymore. I never understand why his club records get so much hate on here. Dudes must of just started listening to Joe budden or something because he came in the game on that club/flashy my chain, my rims type +*++. He didn't start rapping about deep stuff on the regular until like 04. Thats the reason I like listening to Budden. For the fact that he's versatile like that. To tell you the truth I was kinda getting tired of him making all those deep tracks and glad that he's back to making bangers, or at least trying.
My thoughts on the record tho is it's iight. I like the hook, but not really feeling the beat and don't think this should be the first single. Like TDot said, some of his best is with Just Blaze. He need to go holla at Just for some heat.

That was my problem with the Budden fans on here, dudes would @%+% on his Club tracks heavy like "Pump It Up" & "Fire" weren'tbangers when they were out. %$%@@ still gets play in the clubs. Also @%+% like "Stuntin", "Fuel" with Just Blaze, "Clubbin" w/Marques Houston all hot to me. He has had his misses though "Gangsta Party" was terrible (beat was cool), "%%#@@@ With Me" w/ Swizzy wasterrible all around.

Dudes just need to open up to both sides of him.

i think he should move more towards releasing a street single. if he could link up w/ the runners w/ a catchy hook it would be dope.

Back
Top Bottom