Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by pip777

smh.gif
Catherine Jackson better step up and tell Joe "No, it aint gonna happen"
You know what will happen if she tries
smh.gif
Sadly
smh.gif
Al and Jesse better step up and fend for them there chil'ren. I would say the NAACP as well but
grin.gif

I respect Joe.... appreciate what he gave to the world with his children and all. But, I'mma need him to die soon.

If this is true
tired.gif
. Their father JUST died, His son, family going throughhell and He is thinking about this. Not just thinking about it but saying it? Shouldn't be no Atheist anymore
laugh.gif
this is your proof Satan exist. J/K but Jamie Foxx said it best, "Idon't know how He is going to make it into Heaven".

This is just so worng. Joe is just after the money for his benefit because we know mj's kids are set for life. Hopefully this doesn't go throughbecause I wouldn't want to see fame ruin mj's kids

Im not gunna lie, I respect how he pushed his kids to be the best they could be. He had a big hand in making MJ into what he was. But he did OD though. Therewasnt any balance. Trying to repeat with MJs kids is just stupid though.

Also he didnt seem to care much about MJ in that interview. Im not saying that he doesnt care, It just looks that way in that interview.

Micheal Jackson is no way even related to those kids...
smh.gif

3 random white kids on stage?
indifferent.gif

But America would eat it up.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Joe doesn't get enough credit for his brilliance
exploiting young children is brilliant?

you must have a low standard of brilliance

Back
Top Bottom