Joe Jackson wants Michael's kids to tour as "Jackson 3"

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif
@hate
Do your thing Joe
pimp.gif
alien.gif

This guy has exploited his own family enough... what a disgusting person.

I fox with Joe Jackson. I like his grind game. Dude might as well put his whole family in little sandwich baggies and stand on the curb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I fox with Joe Jackson. I like his grind game. Dude might as well put his whole family in little sandwich baggies and stand on the curb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JJ's hustling =
pimp.gif

With all this media attention surrounding his family, he might as well exploit it and use this to make that money.

Shameful.
smh.gif

But on a side note... Everytime i see dude I think of a thwomp from super mario. Am I the only one?
Joe-Jackson.jpg

Originally Posted by chubbz301

This is just so worng. Joe is just after the money for his benefit because we know mj's kids are set for life. Hopefully this doesn't go through because I wouldn't want to see fame ruin mj's kids

I'm surprised at how many of you are surprised.

Between this and LaToya Jackson's accusations of murder, I swear the Jackson family needs to go back into hiding, you know, the place they were beforetheir latest cash-in Michael's passing.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

ARE THOSE REALLY MJ'S KIDS THO

MJ WAS LYING HIS CHIN OFF

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE

whether or not they were biologically his kids (i doubt they were), legally theyre his. hes the one who raised them, so he IS their father.

i don't like Joe Jackson... the guy is a complete a-hole and doesn't even try to hide it.

but there definitely would not have been a Jackson 5/Michael Jackson without Joe's work ethic and business sense that he instilled in his kids.

and i'm sorry, but i feel like MJ exaggerated the stories of physical abuse from his dad. i remember the interview he did, and he was like "we gotbeat with belts and extension cords" and he started crying. uhh.. i got beat with belts and extension cords too, and so did most of my non-Americanfriends, and we turned out fine. just saying..
eyes.gif

Joe Jackson completely failed on the love/affection side of being a father... but as far as instilling values in his children and ensuring that they weresuccessful in life (which is the primary responsibility of a father), he was exactly the type of father figure the Jackson kids needed.

Back
Top Bottom