JOE ROGAN PODCAST ... REAL RICK ROSS INTERVIEW + TRACY MORGAN PCP (VIDEO)

I just got put on pause to the Joe Rogan Podcast
This is some good stuff. The interview with Freeway Rick Ross

The other episodes with Joey Diaz had me rollin'

Joey is hilarious, what a character

If you watched it live, there was actually a lot of stuff discussed that was edited out of the one they released due to legal concerns and such. Would be so interesting to listen to the original thing. The edited one is still interesting as !@# though, the guy's life story is mind blowing

that joey diaz interview about being Whitney Houston drug dealer was hilarious

look it up if wanna laugh real hard

I'm looking forward to checking out the movie he is working on that's for sure, so much I never knew about him.

Preciate it OP! Something to listen to on my 6 hour road trip. A few months ago somebody posted the Joe Rogan interview w/ Shane Smith from VICE, it was great interview about all the crazy stuff he saw traveling to North Korea, Liberia, and other countries.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

If you watched it live, there was actually a lot of stuff discussed that was edited out of the one they released due to legal concerns and such. Would be so interesting to listen to the original thing. The edited one is still interesting as !@# though, the guy's life story is mind blowing

Word. I felt him dancing around and watching his words on certain questions.
California biggest drug kingpin could not read or write...
Joe Rogan is the man! Fear Fsctor kind of put him in a box.

"ENTER CODE "ROGAN" AND GET 15% ON THE BEST SEX TOY FOR MEN!!!"

*then cue Joey Diaz promoting the Fleshlight
roll.gif

Listening to Rogan's podcast is a must. If you wanna get hooked just find an episode where Joey Diaz is the guest and it's a wrap
laugh.gif
I just listened to the Andy **** episode and goddddamn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The episode wtih Hamilton Morris was the one that got me hooked.

Joey Diaz episodes are the best! He currently has the #1 comedy album in US.

Joe Rogan Podcast >>

30 minutes in and I didn't think I'd still be listening. This is an interesting interview.

Good find bro, this interview gets more interesting as it goes. Opens your mind to things that fall behind scenes and how things happen through connections. "Who governs the governs and who polices the police."

would yall say this podcast >>> mack lessons radio?

i keep hearing about it on the Bill Burr podcast but never gave it a try.

Back
Top Bottom