Joe Rogan Podcast

Isn’t there a racism thread y’all could talk about this in?

Let’s get back to Rogan

its not racist the way he used it man.............**** alex jones and the way he backstabs people and makes up these obviously fake "facts" stories lol.......id slap the fat off alex jones chin

It's not racist to you. I think there's a good amount of people who justifiably feel like calling a black room Planet of the Apes is racist, right? Whether or not I take personal offense has no holding or effect of the legitimacy of someone having an opposite feeling about what was said.

But when enough people voice displeasure and it's more than a few people here and there, you have to acknowledge that what you said was offensive whether ir was personally offensive to you and/or your people or not.

I got this energy from Hogan the entire time. You can sense it. That’s why I never really ****** with him like that. I’d watch a pc if it was a guest I really liked. Anyone who flip flops like him oh and also believes the official report on 911? **** outta here fam

It's not racist to you. I think there's a good amount of people who justifiably feel like calling a black room Planet of the Apes is racist, right? Whether or not I take personal offense has no holding or effect of the legitimacy of someone having an opposite feeling about what was said.

But when enough people voice displeasure and it's more than a few people here and there, you have to acknowledge that what you said was offensive whether ir was personally offensive to you and/or your people or not.

So are you offended or not?

But when enough people voice displeasure and it's more than a few people here and there, you have to acknowledge that what you said was offensive whether it was personally offensive to you and/or your people or not.
Roseanne got fired for calling a black woman "Planet of the Apes".

Rogan said Roseanne's words were racist. He tried to make excuses for her, but he conceded her words her racist...

So Rogan has acknowledged that using "planet of the apes" in reference to black people is racist. There is no debate to be had.

And anyone that claims a discussion about racism does not belong in a Joe Rogan thread is full of **** or doesn't listen to Rogan.

Rogan talks about race all the time. He complains about supposed racism toward white people. He makes excuses for cops shooting black people. He argues Muslims have an inferior culture. He has bigots on his show, and lets them spew nonsense. Before his fans could deny it and act like Joe just has some bad hot takes, even I didn't condemn him fully. Now, this pushes it over the edge. Joe Rogan is a racist, and his fanboys have to face it

**** him. I hope the mods delete this thread

Last edited:
joe rogan can express his both sides examples because unlike others public figures, he's his own boss and is immune to #cancelculture

he's basically in da same space as minister farakhan in that regard.

joe rogan can express his both sides examples because unlike others public figures, he's his own boss and is immune to #cancelculture

he's basically in da same space as minister farakhan in that regard.

no dog

he’s immune to being “cancelled” cause his views are in line with the people who run these platforms

he has direct contact with people who run YouTube and other platforms

all his vids are on the youtube homepage

no dog

he’s immune to being “cancelled” cause his views are in line with the people who run these platforms

he has direct contact with people who run YouTube and other platforms

all his vids are on the youtube homepage

that has nothing to do with anything other than your viewing habits and algorithms suggests things you already watch... congrats to yourself.

that has nothing to do with anything other than your viewing habits and algorithms suggests things you already watch... congrats to yourself.

actually no it doesn’t cause I knew you’d say that

I’ve looked at computers at work on several different pcs and they pretty much all have the same homepage and none were logged into an account

actually no it doesn’t cause I knew you’d say that

I’ve looked at computers at work on several different pcs and they pretty much all have the same homepage and none were logged into an account

cookies and popular channels always highlight clips of things.

newflash : Joe rogan's podcast is probably one of da most popular on da planet.

lol His vids are on the homepage of youtube bc they are popular and/or bc he talks about hot topics and news stories.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can u show me the evidence for "He complains about supposed racism toward white people. He makes excuses for cops shooting black people. He argues Muslims have an inferior culture."?
(inb4 look it up urself)

cookies and popular channels always highlight clips of things.

newflash : Joe rogan's podcast is probably one of da most popular on da planet.

I’ve been listening to the podcast since it’s inception

I’m well aware of the numbers and influence

he’s heavily tied in with people before the podcast and even moreso after which allows him to be “independent”

he’s heavily connected and not in anyway some sort of small mom and pop podcast

who is now comfortable making his true feelings more evident

:smh: - Damn.

Damn...............

Damn.

Done with dude,

I enjoy his content but I can't support in good faith.

why don't you go to da actual episode in question, do ur due diligence and hear da clip in proper context instead of relying on twitter gotcha mobs?

Back
Top Bottom